Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2016, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

How are you IBelieve?.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-33 LDH D-391
Old 02-07-2016, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
This:
"We’ve come up against some tech, the kind that you typically eat for breakfast."

Doubt CL will be on set. She should be busy filming LOT.
If LL or Lance die though, it would be kind of weird if she didn't make an appearance. The sets aren't far from each other, I think they'd find a way for her to appear if her family member died. Unless they are going to basically dedicate at least an episode of LoT to her grieving her lost loved one.

I want to say yes, the BTS pics are down some but I'm not really sure to be honest. Feels like it but I can't remember enough about previous seasons' pics to be sure. Which could be because they don't want anyone going from lots of pics to no pics at all. Although none of them really ever posted a ton of pics I don't think.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-07-2016, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

I'm good thanks. How are you guys?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-07-2016, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Okay. I was just curious. I didn't follow any of the cast before last summer. So I was just curious?
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 02-07-2016, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think since Sara's busy time traveling and trying to save the world, it would be odd for her to be in SC to deal with her family members' death. (There's something else but it's spoilerish for LOT.)
Old 02-07-2016, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I'm good thanks. How are you guys?
That is good , I am good thanks.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Old 02-07-2016, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I think since Sara's busy time traveling and trying to save the world, it would be odd for her to be in SC to deal with her family members' death. (There's something else but it's spoilerish for LOT.)
Did this spoilerish thing on LOT already air?
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 02-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We need info this week.

Yes Maria.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Just put it spoiler tags then, it's for another show so I would think that would be okay.

But Sara might not be able to drop everything the second the death happens and got to SC but if her sister of father dies, she would absolutely need to appear at some point. She really shouldn't miss their funeral, but if they can't make that work then showing up later to be with the one who's left would need to happen. This death being one of them would affect Sara greatly and she'd have a family member left who would need her. It wouldn't make sense for her not to appear at some point after the death if it's her family. Like I said unless they are going to take the time to explore all that on LoT.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They could explore it on LOT.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I have the new Thread ready .

Old 02-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

I was gonna say if it already aired I don't mind if you spoil anything?
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 02-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah if they can't make her appearing on Arrow happen then they can explore it on LoT. Maybe send her remaining family member over to see her there. They have to do something with Sara in regards to death if it's her family member.

If you won't put it in spoiler tags will you message it to me then? I want to know what this thing is tha makes you think Sara can't visit Arrow,
Old 02-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I don't remember exactly what Rip said (I've only watched the episodes once) but I believe he said something in 1X02 about them not being able to return to our time.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

New Thread .

http://www.fanforum.com/f394/smoak-a.../#post84983093

Closed Thread   Post New Thread