Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2016, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I think the death will help them push them back together faster maybe.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-33 LDH D-391
Old 02-07-2016, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think so too. It'll be the whole 'life is precious/short' thing.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

I'm just saying 4x20 because I read a theory on Tumblr about it being in 4x20. Moira died in 2x20 so they were saying that because the writers love their parallels they might make the death happen in 4x20. I'm all for it happening sooner but I'm pretty sure it's not happening in 4x18. Just based on certain info we go out of MG's Q&A last night.

I'm not sure if they will still be upset 2 episodes after the death? I think it all depends on how the death affects each of them? Right now it seems it strikes anger and vengeance in Felicity. Whereas Oliver is angry but I think he more feels a sense of duty to get rid of the person responsible for the death. I don't think it's a vengeance thing with Oliver.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 02-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea that is what I am thinking to Kate .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Old 02-07-2016, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

Hi, guys!

I agree about the death. I don't see how it doesn't eventually push them back together. Because it should definitely get them thinking about how life is too short especially with the lives they lead to stay angry and apart, plus I think they'll have made some baby steps towards reconciliation by then anyway so they won't be at the worst of it when the death happens. So there's just no way they can stay angry and apart for very long after the death happens.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-07-2016, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

To me, MG's Q&A didn't prove the death isn't in 4X18.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

I didn't mean I thought what MG said proves the death won't happen in 4x18. I just mean that by what he said last night I myself am doubtful it is going to happen in that episode. I hope I'm wrong?

Hi IBelieve!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 02-07-2016, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not really sure on the death timeline anymore other than it has to be 4x18-4x20. Any later doesn't make any sense as far needing time to deal with everything after the death and Felicity confirmed 6 months is April and those are the April episodes and if they push their timeline back anymore they will be like several months off from the Flash, and I'm not sure if 4x18 can be eliminated just yet. But basically it has to be from 4x18-4x20.

Hi, Maria!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-07-2016, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Well they should be starting to film 4X18 this week so we'll have to wait and see if we'll get anything from set that hints one way or another.

IBelieve
Old 02-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Hi IBelieve .

I think the death will be in 4x18.

Old 02-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Hi, Kate! Hi, Hazel!

I wonder how they will manage to keep the death a secret when it's filming and after its filmed too. They haven't been real great at keeping stuff secret this season. Especially not with apparently not caring that their crew members are blabbing like crazy to random set lurking photographers.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

4x18, I think is the closest to 6 months from the premiere and that LoT episode that follows it having an Arrow title did make it seem like a good contender for the death episode but it's hard to say. I'm pretty confident it will fall in the 4x18-4x20 range just not sure where.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Film inside, film on their usual sets, make the cast keep their mouths shut, could do flashbacks with the character who's dying so the actor can be on set longer.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

Yeah the death timeline is becoming a nuisance in my life lol! The only thing I am sure of is it going to air in April. Like you said IBelieve. Felicity pretty much confirmed that when she said the board meeting was suppose to happen in April.

As far as keeping it a secret once it's filmed? Well did you guys say that it was a shock that when Colton left? Or did you all pretty much know before it happened? I wasn't paying attention to spoilers last season.
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 02-07-2016, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think, like they were able to keep all the other deaths on this show a secret, they will with this one.