Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2016, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

Hi, Kyls!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-14-2016, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

AWW Noo .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-50,NJH D-150 OSW D-176, J-Hope D-177, Jinyoung-D-198 JK-D-415

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-28 LDH D-386
Old 01-14-2016, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think it means there needs to be or has to be a break up.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-14-2016, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

So many people in here right now. And im loving the actual discussion.
Old 01-14-2016, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

I don't want them to break up. However I would be okay with a short break. 2 or 3 episodes tops.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 01-14-2016, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

3, maybe 4 episodes tops. It really depends on how she finds out and when.

I'm going to head to bed now. Sleepy.
Old 01-14-2016, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Felicity is much more emotionally healthy and mature than Oliver. He's has come a long way but he's still got more growing to do. So he's just an idiot sometimes still, lol. But the good news, this should really be the last time Oliver lies. He has to learn his lesson after this mess. There's no way they can have him make this same kind if mistake again.
. I was initially so angry because it felt like he regressed big time after it looked he had finally learned his lesson with the Dig stuff. One thing I had forgotten tho, as much as he's grown recently: he's still not there. He still has things to learn and a lot of growing up to do. As much as it angers me that he chose to lie, I'm hoping he finally learns this time.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 01-14-2016, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Okay Night hun .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-50,NJH D-150 OSW D-176, J-Hope D-177, Jinyoung-D-198 JK-D-415

Old 01-14-2016, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

Relationships are about working through stuff, like I said before the bother be angry and upset and hurt and even take some time and space to figure things out without throwing the entire relationship away. That's what adults in relationships do. It will probably get rough and difficult but they love each other too much not to fight through it.
Old 01-14-2016, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
. I was initially so angry because it felt like he regressed big time after it looked he had finally learned his lesson with the Dig stuff. One thing I had forgotten tho, as much as he's grown recently: he's still not there. He still has things to learn and a lot of growing up to do. As much as it angers me that he chose to lie, I'm hoping he finally learns this time.
Yes! I completely agree! And I think that is the point the writers might be trying to make. Oliver still has a little ways to go before he reaches his full potential. I'm still mad as hell about this lie but I'm hoping that he will learn from this and Olicity will find a way to work through it together.

Goodnight Kate.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 01-14-2016, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

Goodnight Kate!
Old 01-14-2016, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

Same, Maria. Goodnight Kate .

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 01-14-2016, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

It would be amazing if they can just work through this .

Old 01-14-2016, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

I'm gonna head to bed as well actually. I've got work in the morning. Talk to you girls tomorrow!

Goodnight!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 01-14-2016, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

I think there's a good chance they will. I mean there will be fighting and pain and anger no matter what but they still could manage to get through it without an actuall full on break up. And I mean somehow or another they are going to be in a good place by the end of the season. There's just no way the season ends any other way.

Goodnight Maria!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread