Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2016, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

Done Crystal.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

So like this “Felicity, the magnetic arrow gag will never work...Oh, yes it will, my love...” "because I am smart".
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
WB Crystal.

Flarrow part 1 was so much better! I'm kind of sad that such happy moments were ruined upon viewing part 2. What hate more is that the last Olicity scene in part 2 with the couch snuggle. I love it so much but can't help but feel like it's tainted because of this stupid lie!
I hate the Olicity fight from the first timeline that made no sense and Barry's giving of misinformation and of parenting advice he has no business giving and the baby mama's ridiculous nonsensical demands and their stupid arrangement that literally nobody is actually getting anything out of and the fact that nobody is putting the kid's best interests first more than I hate that the couch snuggle was a bit tainted.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
Done Crystal.
Thanks. I want to post some gifs from 4x09 of them. I love them so much. They are so cute.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I hate the Olicity fight from the first timeline also.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 01-08-2016, 10:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
So like this “Felicity, the magnetic arrow gag will never work...Oh, yes it will, my love...” "because I am smart".
Yes but take out those quotation marks before because.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Yes but take out those quotation marks before because.
Sorry what?. what ones?.

Old 01-08-2016, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hate the Olicity fight from the first timeline that made no sense and Barry's giving of misinformation and of parenting advice he has no business giving and the baby mama's ridiculous nonsensical demands and their stupid arrangement that literally nobody is actually getting anything out of and the fact that nobody is putting the kid's best interests first more than I hate that the couch snuggle was a bit tainted.
Yeah that fight seemed way OOC for Felicity? I mean I understood her being angry but I didn't understand why Oliver didn't explain things better? Like for instance the fact that he had no idea he had a kid until like few hours ago? Or that he was told she had miscarried? They just left it at Felicity being mad that he lied? Therefore he doesn't trust her blah blah blah! It was just stupid all around!

I think Quentin and Donna are super cute too Crystal! I hope we get more cute moments with them!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 01-08-2016, 10:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hate the Olicity fight from the first timeline also.
It just made no sense! Felicity was a bit OOC to me. He literally just learned the info himself. It was a bit soon to be all over him about it like that. Really not enough time had gone by for it to actually be considered keeping it from her. He just learned himself and he was allowed a little time to process it. And again given he just learned it himself claiming he didn't love her or trust her was a bit extreme. Felicity doesn't let him get away with crap sure but it made no sense for them to be having such an extreme fight literally a few hours after he learned the information. He hadn't even had time to try and tell her at that point. And yeah he didn't even try to explain the situation better either. Like I said it just didn't make sense. I hope when she learns the truth now they don't make it so much about trust because of course he trusts her, he trusts her more then he's ever trusted anyone and of course he loves her, he just feels trapped in this decision. Trust is not actually an issue Olicity has, so that's part of why I hate this storyline because they will probably make it all about truest even though they trust each other ore than anybody on the show trusts each other, they have excellent trust in each other so trying to make trust an issue now makes no sense.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sorry what?. what ones?.

It should look like this this “Felicity, the magnetic arrow gag will never work...Oh, yes it will, my love...because I am smart."
Old 01-08-2016, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
It just made no sense! Felicity was a bit OOC to me. He literally just learned the info himself. It was a bit soon to be all over him about it like that. Really not enough time had gone by for it to actually be considered keeping it from her. He just learned himself and he was allowed a little time to process it. And again given he just learned it himself claiming he didn't love her or trust her was a bit extreme. Felicity doesn't let him get away with crap sure but it made no sense for them to be having such an extreme fight literally a few hours after he learned the information. He hadn't even had time to try and tell her at that point. And yeah he didn't even try to explain the situation better either. Like I said it just didn't make sense. I hope when she learns the truth now they don't make it so much about trust because of course he trusts her, he trusts her more then he's ever trusted anyone and of course he loves her, he just feels trapped in this decision. Trust is not actually an issue Olicity has, so that's part of why I hate this storyline because they will probably make it all about truest even though they trust each other ore than anybody on the show trusts each other, they have excellent trust in each other so trying to make trust an issue now makes no sense.

Old 01-08-2016, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for fixing the title Hazel!
Old 01-08-2016, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes it was totally OOC for Felicity! Oliver had every right to take time to process what he had just found out. Like he said, his world has just blown apart. The thing that annoyed me is that he went to Barry for the DNA test when he should of went Felicity. She could have done that for him. So I agreed with her when she said "but you had time to track down Barry?" There was no reason why Oliver shouldn't have went to her first?! She's done DNA analysis and she could have very easily ran that test. He could have explained the situation and she would have understood. She had never judged him for his past and she certainly wouldn't start now?! The whole thing was just effed up! Sorry I'm getting heated just talking about this lol! It's just so frustrating because there were so many better ways of handling this!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 01-08-2016, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

They just forced the drama with the lie so they could have a reason for Oliver to lie to her and drag it out longer. I do think Felicity's reaction was OOC. I get her being mad because she gave him the chance to come clean first but he chose to lie. The issue is i really dont think she would have chosen that time to confront him. He had promised to tell her later. I think she would have waited at least till after the fight with savage. Then if he lied to her when she confronted him she would have had a reason to be mad and not come off so pushy.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Thanks for fixing the title Hazel!
Your Welcome hun .

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top