Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2015, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Me too IBelieve.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-57,NJH D-157 OSW D-183, J-Hope D-184, Jinyoung-D-205 JK-D-422

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-35 LDH D-393
Old 09-02-2015, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I agree Maria. And I love the Flash crossovers but there is such thing as too many crossovers and I feel like with LoT in the mix they are going to reach too much a good thing pretty easily. We want the focus on the characters we love, not a zillion crossovers.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-02-2015, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
I worry about that too Leticia! I worry about it a lot actually.

Yeah I mean it's hard to want to get on board with yet another spinoff when I am so frustrated that they have already created another new show! I mean they are lucky that The Flash was so well received and that a lot of Arrow fans followed them over to The Flash. After finding out about LOT I was less than thrilled to be honest because I've never been a big fan of Brandon Routh. Plus I just don't feel like I'm going to like that show. I like Caity Lotz and she is the only reason in giving it a shot. Here's where my problem lies. In creating yet another spin off you know they are going to do crossovers which makes me feel obligated to watch the show. So even if I end up hating the show I feel like when the crossovers happen I'm gonna have to watch it and that's going to annoy the crap out of me!
I'm not sure if LoT will make it most people despise the main character and might not even watch but IA that if there's cross overs we're going to feel obligated to watch .

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 09-02-2015, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

All this setting up stuff and crossovers just for the sake of crossovers is already annoying just as an idea.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I like the crossovers.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-57,NJH D-157 OSW D-183, J-Hope D-184, Jinyoung-D-205 JK-D-422

Old 09-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

They really need to get the focus where it belongs. Marc said that we should watch first before watching, but I don't know if I can 100% trust that yet. I like the crossover too but it feels like they're going to have more than 1 every year and well that's going to burn out fast.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 09-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

I feel the same way Kate. I mean I love the Flash crossovers. But like I said LoT just feels like, too much too soon and there is such thing as too many crossovers.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-02-2015, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

The only thing that could make me happy that LOT was created is if they decided to take a certain character from our show and keep her!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-02-2015, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I don't want a lot either.

Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I don't trust it.

Have to get up early so I'm off to bed.
Elite Fan

I so agree Maria! Definitely. Sorry not sorry, lol.

Goodnight, Kate!
Old 09-02-2015, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

Goodnight Kate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I so agree Maria! Definitely. Sorry not sorry, lol.
Yup sorry not sorry!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-02-2015, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
The only thing that could make me happy that LOT was created is if they decided to take a certain character from our show and keep her!
Same . Give us back Sara and take the other one . Good night Kate.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 09-02-2015, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

That works for me Leticia!
Old 09-02-2015, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

If only...

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top