Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2015, 07:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Walter was certainly suspicious of Oliver in season one and seemed to think Oliver was more then he was letting on but I dont know if I buy that he knew that Oliver was the Arrow.

As for Donna Im going to say she probably doesn't know about Oliver nor do I think the show would feel the need to address her finding out. Lance was probably the last big "finding out who Oliver is" storyline. However, I think its totally reasonable that Donna is suspicious or like Walter aware that there is more to the story going on.

Im sure she would have had questions at least why the Arrow came to save her daughter in 3x05
Old 08-01-2015, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I think there is a very good chance they do visit her during their time away.

Good points, pollock! I agree.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread