Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2015, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hate does nothing. Love is what moves/changes things.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Your Welcome IBelieve and Pollock .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-33 LDH D-391
Old 07-28-2015, 08:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Here here.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
Honestly I would never have admitted it to anyone but for a while there I was starting to think that maybe there was some truth to the fact that Felicity Olicity was becoming less popular and grating of the overall audience more....and then comic con happened!

After Comic Con and the fact that EVERY reporter wanted to talk about Oliver and Felicity and how much buzz there was around Olicity and Stephen and Emily and how Emily was treated like the leading lady of the show that was eye opening for me! And I realised outside of all the online BS Olicity is still popular and enjoyed by the overall audience.

Its like Chuck and Blair- they had vocal haters online too, but they were always the most vastly popular and buzz worthy couple. So in a way I feel like the more vocal the hate is the more popular that means the couple must be
I was a Dair fan and was so angry when Chair ended up endgame but I realized that they must of had the largest fanbase that's why they ended up together. And it's true the more popular a couple is the more haters they get, it's just natural. I think before there wasn't as much Olicity hate because the OL fans(few of them) never thought Olicity would happen and now that they've become the OTP of the show they are angry. Completely agree Kate, the more they hate/ the nastier they get the more Marc ignores them.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Elite Fan

Thanks for the vid!

And you are so right, Kate! Love is louder and more powerful!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
This .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Old 07-28-2015, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

haters
Old 07-28-2015, 08:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
I was a Dair fan and was so angry when Chair ended up endgame but I realized that they must of had the largest fanbase that's why they ended up together. And it's true the more popular a couple is the more haters they get, it's just natural. I think before there wasn't as much Olicity hate because the OL fans(few of them) never thought Olicity would happen and now that they've become the OTP of the show they are angry. Completely agree Kate, the more they hate/ the nastier they get the more Marc ignores them.
A Dair fan?! I don't think we can be friends anymore
But yeah Chuck and Blair were always going to end up together

And yeah I think its very telling that the hate for Felicity and Olicity really started after the promo of them having sex came out Before that there was some grizzling but it got uglier after that promo.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Def. x infinity haters and honestly most of them don't even watch. Sometimes they say stuff to MG that doesn't even make sense. He probably even listens less because of that.

Yes, I loved Dair, . Guess we can't be friends anymore eh, but we love Olicity tho so I think we could be lol.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 07-28-2015, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The haters got worst after the 2X23 ILY and the 3X01 stuff. Olicity was real then, not just fangirls' wishful thinking.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Thanks for the vid!

And you are so right, Kate! Love is louder and more powerful!
Your Welcome .

Yea it is.

Old 07-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
Def. x infinity haters and honestly most of them don't even watch. Sometimes they say stuff to MG that doesn't even make sense. He probably even listens less because of that.

Yes, I loved Dair, . Guess we can't be friends anymore eh, but we love Olicity tho so I think we could be lol.
Olicity- the couple that brings people of different beliefs together

I have never understood how people think that insulting the writer/creator of the show is going to get them what they want?

Like half the time there asks are some variation of "Marc you and your show suxs balls all you do is fan service Olicity fans but can I get a XY"
Old 07-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Kate, I remember the uproar when the trailers for 3x01 came out. That's when I had to leave the S&S thread because it got super nasty. Olicity had just become real and they were so angry.

pollock. They don't even realize that they are asking for fan service themselves while accusing Marc off "fan sevice" SMH. However way you look at it if OL ever get back together that will be fan service 3 or more years of Olicity erased just for OL? don't think so.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 07-28-2015, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

songbin: Stephen Amell 2015 (Via)

Old 07-28-2015, 08:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
The haters got worst after the 2X23 ILY and the 3X01 stuff. Olicity was real then, not just fangirls' wishful thinking.
Oh really? Well I only really started posting in the fandom around 3x07 and it seemed pretty mild then, almost no existent. There was a little bit of hate after 3x12 and the whole "I don't want to be a woman you love" but then the 3x20 promo it just felt alot more massive.

Plus I remember the SS thread had way more Olicity fans posting but I guess either some of them have been scared off by negativity and the haters or they will come back after the hiatus once the shows back on air. I hope so anyway