Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2015, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Hi, LR_Roxy!

We just always find so much to talk about with this amazing ship!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 07-26-2015, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We hardly ever shut up.
Old 07-26-2015, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not shutting up is a good thing. I like the activity here. A lot of other places I venture around doesn't have the traffic like this thread. Usually I post and wait hours before someone else shows up. Time zone problems, haha.

Looks like there'll be a lot of awesome Olicity stuff this next season!
Old 07-26-2015, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

This is amazing ship .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 07-26-2015, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We have a lot of overlap in time zones here.
Old 07-26-2015, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

We have many different time zones in here but we still somehow always manage to connect even for just a little bit. And yeah not shutting up is a good thing. It's fun to talk about our amazing ship. And yes it sounds like season 4 is going to be spectacular for Olicity!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 07-26-2015, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 07-26-2015, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, that's a sweet gifset! I don't even remember who beat him up like that but I still love that scene. I hope we get some Felicity taking care of Oliver's wounds in season 4. It sounds weird to hope for Oliver to get hurt, lol, but I just love she takes care of him like that. And those scenes will be even sweeter now that they are a couple. She can kiss him and make it better, lol.
Fan Forum Star

Felicity's concern for Ollie. I'm glad Ollie finally decided to make it official between them. They've been wanting this for so long. Ollie's fear of commitment and getting close (wanting to protect her from harm and even himself) prevented him from happiness for quite a while. FINALLY!
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We're fueled by excitement for S4 and love of Olicity.

That's from when Oliver and Diggle got the truth about the Undertaking from Moira via kidnapped her and Oliver and Diggle pretending to be the Arrow IBelieve.

EDIT: Off to eat really quick.
Old 07-26-2015, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, we are, Kate!

I'm so happy Oliver is finally letting himself be happy, accepting happiness and love I to his life! I can't wait to see him and Felicity happy and at peace and just enjoying being in love. And then seeing them be a couple and superhero team is going to be amazing!
Old 07-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Love that scene .

Okay Kate.

Old 07-26-2015, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
That's from when Oliver and Diggle got the truth about the Undertaking from Moira via kidnapped her and Oliver and Diggle pretending to be the Arrow IBelieve.
I remember now! So Diggle threw those punches, trying to get Moira to spill information. All went as planned..
Old 07-26-2015, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Oh okay I'm starting to remember that now too.

Have a good dinner, Kate!
Old 07-26-2015, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yes .

Closed Thread   Post New Thread