Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2015, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
I believe Chastity posted it in the FS Spoiler thread and Ibelieve posted it in the Arrow SS thread. But if you wanted to avoid reading a whole bunch of crying over how much better every other show in existent is then Arrow because they don't have Oliver and Laurel together go to the FS SS thread

Hi Laina!

I pretty much quit watching Grey's Anatomy after that awful Izzy seeing Denny's ghost storyline?! I know it was because she had brain cancer but making it seem like she was having sex with a ghost was just too ridiculous?

My fave Shonda Rhimes show is Scandal now. Of course I ship Olitz!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-26-2015, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

The multi show promo with Oliver's beautiful smile at Felicity was the only new thing today Laina.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-26-2015, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

How are you girls?.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 09-26-2015, 10:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Hello PPW.

Thanks IB. I'll just wait until another trailer is released. If one is.

PS: I was wondering if we could make some kind of list on the first post with everyone's names next to their username. I apologize, I'm terrible at remembering names.
Old 09-26-2015, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Hi Laina That is good . I am good just tried now, was at my cousin's wedding all day today, got to see family today through so that is good .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 09-26-2015, 10:05 PM
Passionate Fan

I hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding.
Old 09-26-2015, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

I don't know about a list of names? I mean I personally wouldn't mind if my name being on a the list.

I'm Maria. My name is also in my signature.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-26-2015, 10:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the reminder, Maria.

Or maybe we could all just put some kind of text in our signatures, and then put our names. That might be easier.
Old 09-26-2015, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I have a amazing time, my family kept wanted me to dance with them, I some times went in circles in my wheel chair or just dance with my upper body .

I'm Hazel. My name is also in my signature .

Old 09-26-2015, 10:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Awesome. I'm glad you had so much fun.

And okay. Maybe we can mention it to the others and see if they'll agree.
Old 09-26-2015, 10:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Omg I totally forgot Anne/Gilbert. I love Anne of Green Gables

Oh and Danny/Delinda and Danny/Mary in Las Vegas
Old 09-26-2015, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

I'm anonymous. I haven't actually given my name out yet. I just can't decide if I want to do that or not. I think about it a lot but I'm always waffling on it. Maybe one day. I don't know, lol. You can call me IBelieve like everyone else does. IB is fine too.

I love Danny/Delinda pollock! Still kind of bitter that show got cancelled and they ended on a crazy cliffhanger.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-26-2015, 10:14 PM
Passionate Fan

I have way too many ships, to list them all. I have maybe thousands in just GH alone.

And okay, IB.
Old 09-26-2015, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

I understand Laina. I usually am bad at remembering names too! I actually remember your name easily because it sounds similar to my middle name which Elena.
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-26-2015, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

I have tons of ships too Laina. Too many to name for sure, lol. I've watched a lot of shows over the years.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread