Old 09-26-2015, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

true .

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 09-26-2015, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

I think so too Kate. Season 4 is going to give us so much to talk about! I can't wait!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-26-2015, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Just 11 more days to go!

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 09-26-2015, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Bring it on
Master Fan

It's crazy we are so close! After was seemed like the longest hiatus ever!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Way too long
Old 09-26-2015, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

I know this hiatus hasn't been any longer than any other hiatus but it has felt way longer?!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-26-2015, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

This week the hiatus has felt extremely long to me. I always feel it more the closer we get to the hiatus ending .

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 09-26-2015, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It has
Old 09-26-2015, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

This hiatus has felt longer than the others! Even though they were all the same length, lol. I guess it's because we know so much awesome stuff is coming!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-26-2015, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Waiting is hard when you're excited
Old 09-26-2015, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it is!
Old 09-26-2015, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Yeah this is the first time I have been this anxious for a season of show I live in a long time? To the point that the hiatus is torturous. Usually I don't want summer to go by that fast. This summer I couldn't wait to end! Lol!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-26-2015, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Welcome to the hiatus-hating club then Maria
Old 09-26-2015, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

LOL! Thanks Kate!

I really haven't been this obsessed with a ship since I was younger. I remember when I couldn't wait for my shows to come back every year. I feel like the older I get the less invested I am in ships. I still have my ships. I'm just not as anxious to see what will happen with them. That all changed this past year. I mean I shipped Olicity but the obsession really hit me after the finale and I knew I was going to have to wait months before I got to see them again! That's when I decided to get back on Fan Forum. I have been a member since 2004. I just quit coming on here so much because like I said I had sort of grown out of the whole shipping/fandom thing. Olicity sucked me back in LOL!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread