Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2015, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

You know it doesn't really matter if Arrow wins any of their TCA awards or not. They deserve to and it would be a song if they did won but the nominations alone already got the show and Olicity a lot of positive attention. That's what really matters. And everyone knows that the show is super fixed so no one is expecting fairness or anything like that anyway. So really just getting the attention to Arrow and Olicity is already a win.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-16-2015, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
I missed all the questions earlier today too.
Those are:
1. His ILY or hers?
3. Favorite part of their love scene?
4. Favorite Olicity scene when he wears his suit?
5. Favorite Olicity scene when he isn't wearing his suit?
11. Least favorite part of their love scene?
12. Favorite IT scene? Can't say when they met.
Old 08-16-2015, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

My favorite first meeting moment. When Felicity gives him the head tilt look like yeah right. After Oliver says his coffee shop is in a bad neighborhood.

My favorite coffee moment. Is the "I'm a hocker" one from the Flarrow crossover. Unless you mean when Felicity brings him coffee and I think my fav is from 3x23. Because I love the speech that follows.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 08-16-2015, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

Favorite part of their first meeting was how much she made him smile. He came back from the island so broken and lost and dark but she made him smile nonetheless. It was beautiful. She immediately became a bright spot in his life. Also I love that her first line to him was I know who you are because it really sums up their relationship.

Favorite coffee moment is tough one. The scene in season 2 where she refused to bring him coffee and broke the machine was hilarious and adorable. And I love the speech that came after she brought t him coffee in 3x23 so much but I think my favorite has to be the coffee moment in the Flash crossover. They were like a married couple at that cafe despite having their issues earlier in the seasons and those issues continued obviously but they had this brief moment of being kind of happy and they were just so married in that scene. It really foreshadowed how adorable they are going to be now that they are together and happy. Plus I love that he always does what she's ask him to do. If she's asking he'll do it.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-16-2015, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The crossover coffee moment counts
Old 08-16-2015, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Stephen Amell ‏@amellywood
@DashWilderWWE @WWENXT hey man. I can't make Brooklyn, but my buddy @Yeahzaco is going and I humbly ask that he be treated as my proxy.
https://twitter.com/amellywood/statu...54243163803648
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-50,NJH D-150 OSW D-176, J-Hope D-177, Jinyoung-D-198 JK-D-415

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-28 LDH D-386
Old 08-16-2015, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Wow thanks Kate! I've got quite a few questions to answer. This is gonna take me a few minutes lol.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Elite Fan

I missed favorite IT moment too. I love the you're remarkable scene. He was just so impressed by her and it meant so much to her that someone, especially him noticed and commented on her talents and skills. Such an adorable scene.
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Still have a few questions I haven't posted yet
Old 08-16-2015, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Stephen Amell ‏@amellywood
I've gone on a deep dive into chiropractic videos on YouTube. Dr. Ian is my hero. https://youtu.be/UOLRkm5nMQc
https://twitter.com/amellywood/statu...77789017669632
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-50,NJH D-150 OSW D-176, J-Hope D-177, Jinyoung-D-198 JK-D-415

Old 08-16-2015, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Chiropractic videos? Lol, he's such a dork. I guess his mouth is better though since he's singing in New Orleans, haven't had a chance to watch that vid yet. He really loves that Cat's Meow place apparently. Glad he's feeling better.
Old 08-16-2015, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

No more getting hurt Stephen
Old 08-16-2015, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

ahhh Stephen , you lovable dork you

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 08-16-2015, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Glad he's feeling better as well.

Old 08-16-2015, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

1. His ILY or hers?
His! I remember when I watched that episode the first time. I was so shocked that that what the second thing?!! I mean I wasn't expecting an "I love you" in that moment. So when he said it I was literally like .

3. Favorite part of their love scene?
I've said it a million times and I'll keep saying it. I love how he keeps his eyes glued to her when he is undressing and when he stands up to help her take off her shirt his eyes never leave hers. That part makes me .

4.Favorite Olicity scene when he wears his suit?
When he saves her from the count. I love that whole scene.

5. Favorite Olicity scene when he isn't wearing his suit?
I think it has to be the "I love you" scene before he goes to fight RAG.

11. Least favorite part of their love scene?
Oh god. I don't think there is none. My least favorite part is that it's too short.

12. Favorite IT scene? Can't say when they met.
The "you're remarkable" moment.
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread