Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2017, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

I think they'll get a full wedding. It's Olicity and it's a huge deal. And it would be nice to get Donna back for some moments with Felicity and Quentin. Donna and Oliver and Donna and Thea stuff would be fun too.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes I see it too
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

You guys are all so optimistic. I can't be sure about anything. I want it to happen though but near the end of the season or maybe midseason but thats questionable too. I feel like they would just marry them mdiseaon then id worry because they dont let happiness stay. Id be terrified Felicity would die in the finale if they did that. That would devastated Oliver and Donna.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

Felicity is never dying on this shoe. Never happening. There's legit no reason to worry about that. She's safe always. Shes foo important to Oliver. So seriously relax. It's not happening.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 07-24-2017, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Also not too worried about Felicity
Old 07-24-2017, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

I don't understand. Do you guys think that Quentin and Donna will marry in S6?
Old 07-24-2017, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

That's not the wedding we are discussing no. We are talking Olicity wedding. But I hope they end up together too.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
I don't understand. Do you guys think that Quentin and Donna will marry in S6?
Think probably not
Old 07-29-2017, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

We will be lucky to get CR back but here's hope one day they end up together.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think we will ever see them marry. Even though I wish Quentin all the happiness in the happiness in the world. One of them will probably end up dead by the end of the series. Arrow likes to crush us.
Old 07-30-2017, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I don't think we will ever see them marry. Even though I wish Quentin all the happiness in the happiness in the world. One of them will probably end up dead by the end of the series. Arrow likes to crush us.
Ohh I hope that doesn't happen. That would be so sad...

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Depending on how long the series last. The more seasons we get the more chances of Quentin or even Thea, regardless of what was said dying. I think Thea will be safe for most part but if it goes longer then 7-8 seasons then I think every character but Oliver will have the potential to die. Arrow can't suddenly stop killing cast members. It wouldn't be Arrow and I feel like it would loose some emotional weight because we'd never fear for anybody.

If they ever killed Donna I think id want that to be directly related to Felicity's actions somehow. Something a la Slade/Oliver/Moira. Oh now that I'm thinking about it hey could kill Donna these season and have it related to Cayden James somehow. That would be so tragic for Felicity and give her another taste of Olivers world.

Wow... I went a little dark. Whoops.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think they'll kill Donna and Lance. Donna won't be on enough for that to happen and honestly if they warned Lance dead he would've been dead a long time ago. He's like the fatherly figure of the show and other than Thea I guess, the last connection to Olivers old life. I think he's safe. I don't think Arrow is going to go around killing anymore regulars anytime soon anyway. If they can get CR back, I think they might fix SmoaknLance. They were really excited about once upon a time, but CRs availibility got in the way.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Crystal Just a tad dark BUT all honesty - you are sadly right - Arrow can't just stop killing people and it is a DARK show - darkness in the "CWDC universe"

Agreed about Quentin He really is a father-figure where they just can't I would be PISSED if they killed him cause he's Papa!Lance each show has their father-figure where they can't kill any of them
Old 08-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

Yea Lance is like the father figure. Papa Lance. I like that. Howver, depending on the number of seasons I still think he can die because it would crush us. I don't think Donnas around enough to have her death impact a lot but of they do ever kill her I stand by wanting it to be a result of something Felcity directly caused.
Reply   Post New Thread