Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaylijahღEndgame (View Post)
Never thought of that.. wouldn't that be something.. Laurel and Felicity would be step sisters if they got together
Same here, but I'd love that
Old 12-11-2014, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quentin needs a love interest (and a storyline). My vote is for Donna or Dinah.
kabous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

I agree. I'd like to see him more often like in season 1. I'd choose Donna just because I realized Dinah doesn't want to keep with their marriage. I'd have liked to see them together again, though.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
I agree. I'd like to see him more often like in season 1. I'd choose Donna just because I realized Dinah doesn't want to keep with their marriage. I'd have liked to see them together again, though.
My number choice is also Donna. I think they will make a very cute couple.

I don't know about Dinah. She wanted out of the marriage when Quentin was drinking heavily and she felt guilty for letting Sara go with Oliver. Quentin is in a much better place now and Dinah shouldn't feel guilty about Sara's death.

I am just hoping that he gets some kind of storyline. The first season was about hating Oliver / The Hood Guy and second season was about him and Sara and him helping The Arrow. Now he barely gets a few minutes each episode. Really hoping for a big change in the last 13/14 episodes.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

I agree. Although it's kind of weird of how they forgot the way they loved each other. I mean, they were supposed to be together even in the hardest times, but I guess it was more of Dinah's decision to leave Laurel and Quentin. Dinah seems to be a strong and smart woman but for the other side I don't like the way of how she abandoned them.

I know, I'm always waiting for the same because he's such an interesting man. I kinda disliked of how cold he was about Oliver/the Hood but when he became Arrow's "buddy" and Sara came back to his life, I found other face of him. Maybe this is cruel but I don't want him to know about Sara's death so early because he's going to feel very sad and I have to admit, Quentin's mood when Sara was with him again was way better than in season 1.

And I understand why he's been sidelined this season. The writers are showing him like he's a grown man and his health is not the best so we don't see him in action or as a detective/police like back in season 1/2. But for sure he's going to have more time on screen in the other half of this season.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Extreme Fan

I think most couples can't handle losing a child and with Quentin's drinking and very stressful job it probably shouldn't be a surprise that they split up.

I honestly hope he gets more to do in the back half of the season. Especially with a certain hooded figure not being around for awhile.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

That's true. Add the idea of BC just in case. But maybe the police is not going to be focusing their minds in other vigilantes anymore.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:59 PM
Extreme Fan

I wonder which would be more entertaining to watch? Quentin / Dinah or Quentin / Donna. Donna Smoak seems like a fun person. Quentin could use a little fun. Maybe if he got laid once and awhile he won't be so grumpy.

Can I be added to the supporter list please?
Old 12-14-2014, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

See, Donna seems very nice, if she makes him smile, then I'd enjoy so much their scenes. Dinah reminds him about so many things, though. Good and bad things.
I added you .
Old 12-14-2014, 12:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you for adding me.

I just hope he gets any storyline. I would be happy with anything at this point. A love interest would be a bonus. But I would appreciate more than 3 minutes of screen time per episode.

High hopes for the rest of the season
Old 12-16-2014, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome!

Me too. Maybe he will get a new storyline if he realizes about Sara's death or if he starts to investigate where she is.
Old 12-16-2014, 07:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You're welcome!

Me too. Maybe he will get a new storyline if he realizes about Sara's death or if he starts to investigate where she is.
I can only hope.

Malcolm doesn't have a real story this season either.

Maybe Quentin and Malcolm can bond over losing Sara and Tommy
Old 12-21-2014, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Not sure I'd like something like that Malcolm is not a nice guy unlike Quentin. But if he sees Black Canary sometime, he may think the hero is Laurel, so then there can start a new plot for him, and Laurel too.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Not sure I'd like something like that Malcolm is not a nice guy unlike Quentin. But if he sees Black Canary sometime, he may think the hero is Laurel, so then there can start a new plot for him, and Laurel too.
Here is my evil plan: Malcolm and Quentin should have some scenes together. Then Dinah and Quentin should have some scenes together. Then Malcolm and Dinah should have some scenes together.

I want JB and AK to share the screen.
Old 12-22-2014, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

How would Malcolm meet Dinah?