Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2016, 11:56 PM
Absolute Fan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB6n61wxoDw/

This is effing adorable Emily is so cute.

Also isnt Finding Nemo Stephens daughters favorite cartoon?
Old 02-18-2016, 12:00 AM
Elite Fan

It was.. not sure if it still is. (because of the Australian connection here.. I just have to say that I still really want to know where Emily lived in Australia. One day I will tweet and ask though probably wont get an answer.. )

I'm also now wondering when Finding Dory is going to be happening..

Ahem, anyway.. so Curtis presented tech to help Felicity walk! Was not expecting that this early. Do you guys think that this will work? Or that it wont, and they'll have to keep looking or working on things..?
Old 02-18-2016, 12:08 AM
Elite Fan

That is too cute! Emily is so adorable!

I think Finding Dory comes out this summer if I'm not mistaken.

I'm so happy Felicity's getting her miracle! She deserves a miracle! I love Curtis even more for this! I hope it works. So not cool to dangle that hope it front of her and us and then snatch it away. Too cruel. But if this doesn't work something else will. I am very confident she will walk down that aisle towards Oliver one day in the not too distant future!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-18-2016, 12:19 AM
Elite Fan

That is soon. Yay!

Yeah, I think she'll definitely walk.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)

I'm so happy Felicity's getting her miracle! She deserves a miracle! I love Curtis even more for this! I hope it works. So not cool to dangle that hope it front of her and us and then snatch it away. Too cruel. But if this doesn't work something else will. I am very confident she will walk down that aisle towards Oliver one day in the not too distant future!
I know, it really is so great. I love Curtis so much more for what he did. I kinda have a feeling that there will be some complications with the chip but I am sure he will just adjust something and make it work. We will just have to see how things play out.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 02-22-2016, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
TVLINE | It may not be for the long-term, it seems, but how did you prepare for the paralysis storyline? [Showrunner] Wendy [Mericle] told me you were excited for the challenge.
I was excited for the challenge, I was excited for change. I’m so expressive with my body, as an actor, as Felicity, that I was worried about getting in a chair and then not being able to use her entire body. But I talked to a woman who had become paralyzed in her 20s in a snowboarding accident, and that conversation was really eye-opening. She was very generous and giving with all of her experience and information. It made me upset that we didn’t have more time to show what [the acclimation] would be like, because that’s not what our show is about. It made me feel apologetic [because] this takes over your life and we were only able to show that in a minute. I liked that Felicity’s mindset — and obviously it would have taken a lot more time [to accept], I cannot stress that enough — was, “This is what my life is now and I’m still going to my goals and dreams come true.” I was proud of her for that, and it was something they promised at the beginning of this season, that Felicity would be lighter, that she is going to be headed in that direction but nothing is going to stop her.
I just love reading this and how excited Emily was about doing the role.

http://tvline.com/2016/02/22/arrow-s...liver-william/

The whole interview is really good. Nothing really spoilery so it's safe to read for those who don't like to,be spoiled.

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 02-22-2016 at 09:23 PM
Old 02-22-2016, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting that! Wasn't sure if was too spoilery or not. I love it! She has such wonderful things to say about Olicity, Felicity, Donna, Curtis. She's just so awesome at interviews!

Here's another interview of hers that came on today, I don't think it's very spoilery either: http://zap2it.com/2016/02/arrow-emil...ity-soulmates/
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-23-2016, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
That is soon. Yay!

Yeah, I think she'll definitely walk.
I can't believe I'm not the only one waiting for that movie

I didn't expect that gift for Felicity, I knew it would be a possibility for Curtis to be the one who found something to make Felicity walk again but I thought it was going to happen later.
Old 02-23-2016, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

She still has to have the surgery and Curtis implied the implant would have to be in for a bit before it works so it will still be at least a few more episodes before she walks (I'm thinking 4x17 might be the surgery because of certain spoilers and the title). Emily is doing a fabulous job with this storyline and like Oliver I will love her just the same either way, but I'm not going to lie I'm so happy she's getting this chance. It would actually be unfair and unrealistic in their world to say they never find a way to make her walk again. And if anyone deserves a miracle it's her. Especially now when things are about to get pretty dark for her. So I'm so happy she's getting her miracle!

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/23...ds-grave-death

^Another interview with Emily!

http://honorthedeadbyfighting.tumblr...-just-one-line

^And I love this! Diggle and Lyla were on the Flash tonight and Barry asked about Felicity! Diggle called her tough! Love that the Flash is always complimenting Felicity! It's so awesome!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 02-23-2016 at 08:54 PM
Old 02-25-2016, 12:22 AM
Elite Fan

She's walking! It was faster than I expected but you know what? I'm happy for her! She's deserves this miracle so much. They circumstances were heartbreakingly sad, but I'm happy for her that she is getting this chance to walk again. And I was so proud of her tonight. She was so strong, tough, and brave. This episode went much better than I expected. I'm proud of her for how she handled everything and I'm not worried about Olicity getting back together, they will and it will be beautiful.
Old 02-25-2016, 12:36 AM
Absolute Fan

I thought the walking away was a bit on the nose and I personally loved ghe opening scene and wanted to see Felicity have more of those scenes, see her really rehabilitating with the wonderful Paul as her physocal therapist. But Im still glad to see her walking again.
Old 02-25-2016, 01:02 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah the actual walking away was kind of over dramatic, lol. And even with an impLant I'm not sure it made a lot of sense for her to be that strong about walking again so fast. Probably should've been some residual weakness. That way of doing it hurt more though because they couldn't even celebrate her walking again. Love Paul and so glad he was her physical therapist (I was wondering if he was a doctor or in the medical field after his advice to Curtis about mixing alcohol and coffee) and it would been cool to see more of those scenes (maybe there's a chance she still needs some PT, to get her strength back, so maybe we could get something like that again) but yeah like I said I'm glad she's walking again. She deserves it.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/24...liver-break-up

^Another great interview with Emily! Very hopeful interview, I like it!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 03-01-2016 at 06:45 PM
Old 02-25-2016, 07:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the link
Old 02-25-2016, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome!
Old 02-25-2016, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
I thought the walking away was a bit on the nose and I personally loved ghe opening scene and wanted to see Felicity have more of those scenes, see her really rehabilitating with the wonderful Paul as her physocal therapist. But Im still glad to see her walking again.
I didn't really like the dramatic walk away either. It was to on point. I too wanted more therapy scene with Curtis' husband. I loved that scene.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread