Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2016, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah pollock really has a way with words.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-29-2016, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

^Emily working on a new photo shoot! I still prefer her blonde hair but I can't deny she looks gorgeous even with purple hair!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-01-2016, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Why did she dye her hair?
Old 05-01-2016, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

I think it was for the movie she's shooting now because she's filming with the purple hair.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Which one?
Old 05-02-2016, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Darby Stanchfield, Emily Bett Rickards Join ‘Slumber’ | Variety

^This one. It's called Slumber. She started filming already, a couple BTS pics were going around Twitter the other day. I think the actor from the 100 who is in it posted them. And Emily had her purple hair so I assume it was for the movie. Not sure if she was hired as a blonde they'd just be like whatever okay with her showing up with purple hair. So mostly likely it's for the movie.
Old 05-03-2016, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

^Emily is nominated for another Leo Award! For 4x11! Yay go Emily! I hope she wins l she was freaking amazing in 4x11!
Old 05-03-2016, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)

^Emily is nominated for another Leo Award! For 4x11! Yay go Emily! I hope she wins l she was freaking amazing in 4x11!
That's awesome!

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 05-03-2016, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

^Emily making the nominations about everyone but herself. This girl is so sweet!
Old 05-04-2016, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Darby Stanchfield, Emily Bett Rickards Join ‘Slumber’ | Variety

^This one. It's called Slumber. She started filming already, a couple BTS pics were going around Twitter the other day. I think the actor from the 100 who is in it posted them. And Emily had her purple hair so I assume it was for the movie. Not sure if she was hired as a blonde they'd just be like whatever okay with her showing up with purple hair. So mostly likely it's for the movie.
Thanks for the info! I'll watch it, but before I have to watch another movie where she is

Nice to see she is nominated!
Old 05-07-2016, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

^Emily is going to have two rooms at the Paris con because hers sold out super fast and apparently people are still asking to see her I guess. So awesome! She's so loved!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 05-08-2016 at 08:21 PM
Old 05-08-2016, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR, smoakinfelicitys: DCTV Cast love for Felicity...

^That con yesterday was basically Felicity con and I love it! It's like all they did was talk about Felicity/Emily. I love how all 3 casts love Felicity/Emily so much! It's awesome!
Old 05-08-2016, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

^Emily is going to have two rooms at the Paris con because hers sold out super fast and apparently people are asking to see her I guess. So awesome! She's so loved!
Wow, that's amazing.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR, smoakinfelicitys: DCTV Cast love for Felicity...

^That con yesterday was basically Felicity con and I love it! It's like all they did was talk about Felicity/Emily. I love how all 3 casts love Felicity/Emily so much! It's awesome!
hahaha. That is great!

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 05-10-2016, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
^Emily is going to have two rooms at the Paris con because hers sold out super fast and apparently people are still asking to see her I guess. So awesome! She's so loved!
That sounds great!