Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2016, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome, and thank you for posting that article!
Old 06-28-2016, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome guys.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 06-29-2016, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Loving all the good articles about her that we're getting.

Favorite Felicity as CEO moment?
Old 06-29-2016, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

When she and Curtis started working together
Old 06-29-2016, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

When she rocked that presentation of the battery she and Curtis created after that mean board guy made her all insecure and what not. And Curtis gave her that amazing pep talk and Oliver was there to beam proudly and clap for her triumphant moment. So awesome!

Her taking on the board and stopping the firing at the beginning of the season was really cool too. Love how supportive Oliver was then too.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 06-30-2016, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I say both
Old 06-30-2016, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

I love her being CEO. She's a bad@ss at that too! She needs to get that job back asap. Based on things Emily has said at recent cons and because Curtis still works there and is supposed to interact with Felicity a lot, I think she will.

2016 GreenArrowTV Awards: Pick The Best Actor (Female) From Arrow Season 4! | GreenArrowTV

^Best actress award for greenarrowtv polls are up. I voted for Emily obviously because she was phenomenal this season. She's awesome every season!
Old 07-01-2016, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Voted.

She deserves to get the company back and make it her own.
Old 07-01-2016, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

Honestly, I think that her best moments of this season were the ones at the company.

Voted
Old 07-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Voted.

She deserves to get the company back and make it her own.
Yes she does! She's deserves to get her project going. We didn't even get to hear what herb plan was after Brie's attack. I'm pretty sure it wasn't give the implants away completely for free to everyone. Had to be more to it than that. It would also really help the wheelchair plot if the idea it inspired gets to actually happen. Plus it gives her and Curtis something to really be working hard on at the company.

Also she basically lost it because she didn't have time to do her job and TA stuff (though really she was managing it pretty well until he nukes thing) they better not try to tell me Oliver has time to run a city and be the GA but she can't be on TA and be CEO. Nope, nope, nope, not okay. If he has time to do both, she absolutely has time to do her jobs. I really hope she gets to take down that mean board guy next season. Make him regret messing with her. She's the best thing that could've happened to that company, The Queens had too much shady stuff going on, Walter was good at it but kind of too much wrapped up in all the Queen stuff just by being married to Moira and was kind of traumatized by what he went through, Isobel was evil, Oliver meant well but really had no idea what he was doing, and Ray knew what he was doing but was too focused on his Atom project, but Felicity is perfect for this job. And she was really good at it but the world was going to be destroyed and she had to help save it. She deserves the job and the company needs her. She better be getting her job back.
Old 07-02-2016, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think it was a combo of being busy with saving the day and her wanting to not charge people way too much money for the implant that lead the board to fire her. But they'll live to regret it. She'll get the company back and make it better than ever.
Old 07-02-2016, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 07-03-2016, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Just hope they don't rush or drag out her getting the company back
Old 07-03-2016, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

I really hope that she gets the company back. She's been there since season one and she always worked very well for it.
Old 07-04-2016, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think she will.

She's #3!
https://www.thewrap.com/13-memorable...obot-photos/3/