Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2016, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Pretty art.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-33 LDH D-391
Old 08-14-2016, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Makes me glad we have spell check. Though it does tend to tell me I'm not spelling my own name correctly.

Favorite S1 OTA mission?
The Dodger and Merlyn Global mission with the famous elevator scene for me too. 1x14 was a really good OTA episode too though it probably wouldn't be called a mission. But I love the ep where Felicity officially joins the tram after she and Diggle save Oliver's life.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-15-2016, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I like that they give us Delicity working to save Oliver right out of the bat.
Old 08-15-2016, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

I agree, that was a great scene from them. And from S2?
Old 08-15-2016, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

2x01 was amazing, Felicity hunted down Oliver and she and Diggle went to bring him home. And 2x06 was good minus the gross Isobel stuff. But you know what theory about Isobel I really like? That Oliver slept with her to kind of protect Felicity from her. Which I know sounds weird but when you think about it kind of makes sense. Isobel was all everyone at QC thinks you guys are sleeping together and being all suspicious and judgy. So it kind if seemed like she might make Felicity a target if she kept seeing signs of how much she really means to Oliver and he didn't ever show signs of liking Isobel like that or having any interest in sleeping with her but suddenly he slept with her (and it never happened again and they didn't speak of it). So it actually makes sense that he did it to throw her off Felicity's scent. And it's probably the best reason possible for that grossness.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 08-16-2016 at 11:39 PM
Old 08-16-2016, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hope they get a mission without Thea, etc in S5.

Did you have to bring that grossness here?!
Old 08-16-2016, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

I choose to ignore the isobel thing. I kind of feel like that was Oliver of past creeping in.
Old 08-16-2016, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry about that, but I thought it was a better (as in less gross) way to think about it at least. It makes sense to me because he just wasn't that guy anymore. Plus the scene Olicity had back home afterwards supports that theory. And it's the best possible reason for him to do that. So yeah I'm going with that.

Did you know I actually saw someone still trying to debate who OTA like yesterday? And the person is sadly probably not the only one still out there doing that. This one just wanted to claim it was just Oliver and Diggle, so clearly a Felicity hater, but it's still not the worst group people have tried to claim are OTA. But I was just like dude, besides the show runners and cast calling them that in interviews and what not, the writers called Oliver, Felicity, and Diggle OTA and the OGS multiple times onscreen. It's canon. It's not up for discussion anymore, lol. Sorry I just find it hilarious some people are still trying to debate it when the writers have made it 100% clear and ended the discussion (not that ever should've been a discussion, or really was a real discussion about it, it's always been obvious who OTA are) with actual canon scenes onscreen. Haters are never going to be able to handle the existence of OTA I guess, lol. But that's okay, we will still be over here loving our OTA anyway. Because they are the best!

Hey here's a title idea for later, MG saying OTA are the show at SDCC. So awesome!

^Was this pic from SDCC ever shared? Super cute!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 08-16-2016 at 11:41 PM
Old 08-16-2016, 11:35 PM
Elite Fan

x

^Awesome gifset from an OTA thread on EBR's board. So very true if them! I especially love the 2nd gif. Oliver being all it started withthe 3 of us and it's time we got back to that. And not one of them looking the least but sorry about it, lol. Those were the days.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 08-16-2016 at 11:41 PM
Old 08-17-2016, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Nice gifset. They've had so many good moments over the course of the show so far.
Old 08-17-2016, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Making an argument that Oliver and Diggle were OTA, it would like saying Oliver is the only member from the Original Team. I guess the idea to call the three as OTA is to point the majority of Oliver's missions in S1. And I don't remember when Roy or Sara joined the team, sometime in S2, but it wasn't in the first episodes.
Old 08-18-2016, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The show, writers, cast has it very clear that OTA is Oliver, Diggle, and Felicity.
Old 08-18-2016, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly. That's why I find hilarious and ridiculous some people are still trying to debate it. They made it canon in words on the screen, so it's not up for discussion anymore. There's no way around it now. It was never really a discussion anyway but once they had characters actually use the words OTA onscreen to describe who OTA is, any discussion about it ended forever. There's no debating it anymore. But even before that it was pretty obvious who OTA is. Lines like it started with the 3 of us prove it. But also Oliver has to be the Arrow (or some form of the Arrow including hood and GA) and working on some form of the Arrow mission for it to even be TA, so his relationships on the island were not TA, and it became a team when he actually had more than one person helping him with his mission hence team, two people who are just around him sometimes in his daily life aren't his team. So OTA was always, always Oliver, Felicity, and Diggle. Shouldn't have ever been a discussion, but now especially it's like stop, it's canon terminology now, canon in more ways than one, the non existent debate is over. Let it go.
Old 08-19-2016, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'm happy
Old 08-19-2016, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

OMG there are so many great fanarts for these three that I'm impressed