Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2016, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
which didn't match the Flash timeline... assuming he does somehow get his powers back... it's not gonna be like...all is wonderful and all...lets go to funerals and fight the bad guys
I'm gonna assume this episode was meant to take place at some point during the last flash episode or possible next week after it looks like he gets his powers back from the flash promo.
Old 04-28-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I'm gonna assume this episode was meant to take place at some point during the last flash episode or possible next week after it looks like he gets his powers back from the flash promo.
I still think something will go wrong even if he [Flash] does get his powers back... it won't go back to normal Flash for a few episodes where Flash battles the freak of the week usually.
Old 04-28-2016, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Yeah, I did notice that. The timeline is a bit off.

I was actually really hoping to see another episode of Arrow where Barry helps out Oliver, but I get the impression that it's not going to happen.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 05-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Am I the only one who didn't like Oliver's attitude towards Barry? Oliver could be nicer.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
Am I the only one who didn't like Oliver's attitude towards Barry? Oliver could be nicer.
I think he deserves a pass given the situation. I think it's understandable.

Old 05-02-2016, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

I know, but I expected something different. They had better moments last season. This one it's only been the crossover I think.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
I know, but I expected something different. They had better moments last season. This one it's only been the crossover I think.
I can say that I was expecting that scene to have more to it than what we had been seeing in the flash forward, but it ending up not having anything else.

I was expecting another Flash/Arrow crossover too but that doesn't look like we are going to get one. Kinda disappointed.

Old 05-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Me too. The crossovers give some balance to both shows. I think Arrow sometimes needs the light from The Flash and Barry's thoughts. So that's why I expected something different, like past season, they had more crossovers, I'm not saying more episodes but the little crossovers when characters from Arrow visit Central City and characters from The Flash visit Star City. And to be honest the crossovers from this season weren't awesome as the S3 crossover was.
Old 06-27-2016, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd like to see Oliver being more affected by Barry's 'light'
Old 07-09-2016, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Im not sure what i want or what to expect with Barry and Olivers dynamic next year just because I'm waiting to see what they do with the flash premiere after that finale. Will that change the dynamic of Oliver and Barry's relationship? Will they have ever met? The reason they met in the first place was because Barry's fascination with weird things because of his moms death to begin with.

I hope they deliver. Flash Season one finale was so freaking awesome but then i though the S2 premiere suck and was a let down after that epic finale and cliffhanger. So I'm praying that they once again dont let me down.
Old 07-11-2016, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Well, The Flash's season two wasn't great as S1 was. I hope they don't change Oliver and Barry's relationship because they've learn a lot about each other and I also hope they don't have to meet each other again
Old 07-11-2016, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

I don't want them to change the Barry and Oliver dynamic either. I imagine though that probably by mid season flash will somehow have righted there season back to the normal timeline so maybe it won't matter in the long run.

I guess we shall just have to wait and see what they do with Flash next season.
Old 07-11-2016, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't want them to change the Barry and Oliver dynamic either. I imagine though that probably by mid season flash will somehow have righted there season back to the normal timeline so maybe it won't matter in the long run.

I guess we shall just have to wait and see what they do with Flash next season.
That's exactly what I believe which is why I don't believe it will effect anything much at all.
Old 07-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

^ I kind of feel like Flash as to somehow find a way to convert back to that timeline or it would sort of make the first two seasons development pointless. If they didnt it would just be like we were watching the show all over from the beginning because none of the other stuff would matter.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

^I totally agree. It wouldn't make much sense to develop the plot of two entire seasons to change it all an re-start from the beginning on a third season. They'll fix things, somehow. I really liked how Barry's life was before that cliffhanger on the finale.