Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2014, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Well,I can agree about that last part. It pissed me off that they buried her in some old grave and she didn't even get a real burial. Oliver forgot how to be a person,but she was Laurel's sister. She should have put her foot down and insisted that her sister have a proper funeral.

I suppose it was harshness on both sides and Sara's ghost would tell them to stop fighting.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope we see more of Nyssa at Legion of Assassins headquarters. It looked awesome.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

I think that Nyssa deserved to be with them when they buried her. She was very important for Sara and I know that she'd do everything for her. Why couldn't she have at least a last moment to say goodbye to her lover?
Old 11-06-2014, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Who knows if Team Arrow actually has a way to contact Nyssa. Also since she's connected to the League that could have been dangerous for Team Arrow.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

That's true, it could have been dangerous for them, but what is sad is that they didn't even remember Nyssa.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilove (View Post)
I think that Nyssa deserved to be with them when they buried her. She was very important for Sara and I know that she'd do everything for her. Why couldn't she have at least a last moment to say goodbye to her lover?
Well,she didn't even know that Sara was dead. No one knew why Sara was in town and assumed that she came for a visit. I don't think Oliver would be intentionally cruel to her about that. Personal differences aside,he'd acknowledge that. If he didn't,the others would. Only Laurel would throw a fit,but it's understandable. I mean, she was cradling Sara's splattered body. I'm amazed that she's still sober.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilove (View Post)
That's true, it could have been dangerous for them, but what is sad is that they didn't even remember Nyssa.
Yeah, I wonder how many days it had been. Nyssa came into the Arrow cave really aggressive.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was right. Ra's wasn't to blame. I knew it. If he had wanted Sara dead he could have done it at anytime.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

But after all, his desire to find out who was Sara's killer made very confused. I swear that he told Nyssa he didn't care so much about Sara.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But he cares about nyssa. She's his heir, he would be silly to alienate that
Old 12-16-2014, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Of course, but he said that Sara wasn't really part of the LoA . Maybe it was the writers' mistake because they forgot he said that.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's more that she was important to nyssa. And that why he has done it.
Old 12-16-2014, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

From a storytelling perspective, it would have been better for Nyssa if Ra's or some other LOA member was involved in Sara's death. It would have given her a great storyline and potential for character growth. That's most likely off the table now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
Of course, but he said that Sara wasn't really part of the LoA . Maybe it was the writers' mistake because they forgot he said that.
They retconned that part. If Ra's had simply changed his mind because of Nyssa, the writers wouldn't have felt the need to re-write the dialogue of the Ra's/Nyssa scene in the previouslies. They probably made the decision that Thea would be the killer while they were in the process of writing and filming the new episodes. Not that they would ever admit that, though.
Old 12-17-2014, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Recently I thought I would be very interested in Nyssy's mother.. any ideas who that is?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-17-2014, 05:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Can I be added. Will she come back to the show
Closed Thread   Post New Thread