Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2017, 11:22 AM
Communications Team
nutty pine nut

Would be nice to get a fair amount
Old 07-23-2017, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

David talked about Dyla again so hopefully that means seeing her soon.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I hope so
Old 07-24-2017, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know exactly what he said but she came up something Diggle this season so that's a good sign.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 07-29-2017, 01:49 AM
Communications Team
nutty pine nut

Hope we get a good amount of Lyla
Old 07-29-2017, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Me too. She's important and needed.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

We best see Lyla sometime in the first few episodes. I think we deserve her reaction to Oliver taking on her argus agents, breaking chase out, setting Slade free and oh yea or husband potentially dying.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

I'd like to see her reaction to all that too.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:59 AM
Communications Team
nutty pine nut

Oh me too

Am I alone on wanting more Argus related themes? learning more or just more
Old 08-01-2017, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

No inwant more argus plus suicide squad. If Lyla brought back suicide squad though I don't think Diggle would be happy. Maybe if she did it without the bombs in their heads he'd be okay.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Is SS over for Arrow because of the movie? I thought that ended SS for good on Arrow. Hence why they killed DS and AW and all.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

^ I really not sure. I feel like they hints at it being a possibility again but who really knows. DC seems to be letting up on some of its standards. Superman is on Supergirl. I feel like it might not have been SS itself but maybe certain characters like Deadshot and Amanda Waller... Who also happened to be played by some huge industry people. Not quite such a coincidence that those are the characters that were killed. Granted I like Lyla replacing Waller. Felt very fitting for Arrow. I'd like to see SS be built again by Villians Oliver has captured and not killed. Helping them get redemption maybe that way.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:35 AM
Communications Team
nutty pine nut

I would if it were possibly to do SS again
Old 08-24-2017, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

Waiting for them to announce Lylas first ep this's season. We need more Lyla!

^Love this thread! So much yes!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 08-28-2017 at 08:33 PM
Old 08-27-2017, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
^ I really not sure. I feel like they hints at it being a possibility again but who really knows. DC seems to be letting up on some of its standards. Superman is on Supergirl. I feel like it might not have been SS itself but maybe certain characters like Deadshot and Amanda Waller... Who also happened to be played by some huge industry people. Not quite such a coincidence that those are the characters that were killed. Granted I like Lyla replacing Waller. Felt very fitting for Arrow. I'd like to see SS be built again by Villians Oliver has captured and not killed. Helping them get redemption maybe that way.
I would love to see SS again
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top