Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2017, 09:45 PM
Communications Team
man with a mission

Sorry I think Felicity's father Noah could be the one that ARGUS had been holding and the one that Helix broke out

BUT not sure if he's the founder not sure if one in the same ... could work that he is the founder just not 100% on board

Probably was me I can easily confuse
Old 06-29-2017, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

Oh okay. Well the one they broke out was supposedly their founder. It's one and the same whether he's Noah or not. And I'm just not sure who else CJ could be but Noah. But we will see. I just want lots of juicy storylines for Felicity including both her parents back.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 09:53 PM
Communications Team
man with a mission

Oh so its confirmed that this person who was broken out IS founder so it being one and the same

I think I could go either way seeing that it could be Noah but if the writers make it somebody else, if well done than could get behind it
Old 06-29-2017, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah that was the whole reason it was so important to them to get him back.

And no way to know yet of course but I just think it's him because some stuff MG has said doesn't make sense if it's not him. Hopefully it won't take too long before we are learning who CJ is.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 07-01-2017, 09:32 AM
Communications Team
man with a mission

Hope doesn't take too long
Old 07-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Me too.

Also not exactly a fan of this guy but still vote for Lyla for best guest star.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-01-2017 at 09:30 PM
Old 07-02-2017, 05:13 AM
Communications Team
man with a mission

She is best guest star
Old 07-04-2017, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Honestly I don't think it could be her father. He's not the only hacker of the DC world, I guess . Perhaps that person knows her from the past (but please not another crazy ex )
Old 07-05-2017, 12:23 PM
Communications Team
man with a mission

Yea Cooper, wasn't it?
Old 07-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Honestly I don't remember
Old 07-08-2017, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
Honestly I don't think it could be her father. He's not the only hacker of the DC world, I guess . Perhaps that person knows her from the past (but please not another crazy ex )
He pretty much is besides Cooper who is dead. Like I said MG has pretty much made it velar it will be someone we know and have seen before and he's the only super hacker we know that's not dead. Also imagine the story possibilities. Why not make it him?
Old 07-15-2017, 12:22 PM
Communications Team
man with a mission

I was actually right Cooper

IF MG has said that - than think it would only make sense that its Felicity's dad
Old 07-19-2017, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I'm intrigued now. Because if it's not her father, who would be?

However, I think Felicity should have recognized sth from Helix related to his father.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:33 PM
Communications Team
man with a mission

I know right but was the hood ever taken off - was she ever shown who this guy was? I can't for sure remember
Old 07-19-2017, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Mg did say both those things. One wasn't in reference to CJ but I would assume it's the same for all characters on the show. So I don't know who else it would be. And no the hood never came off. MG said they did that on purpose. And Helix didn't really give her much info on CJ and she wasn't really interested in who he is or anything about him. She was too focused on the reward for helping them. Him being her father would make things interesting.

Also we so haven't talked about Lyla in awhile, lol. I hope we see her quite a bit in s6.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top