Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2017, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

Me too. Always need more Lyla and Dyla..
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I'm glad that the argument they had around the end of S5 is already solved
Old 06-15-2017, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

Me too. It made them stronger.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 06-18-2017, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
I would like to see Lyla more frequently in season 6.
Absolutely Its why I "hope" that the Helix storyline isn't over
beyond insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I guess it's not over. Not after what happened between ARGUS and Helix.
Old 06-18-2017, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

Nope definitely not over. Just a question of how much they will do with it next season.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wouldn't mind a small|medium sized arc 4 episodes or something?
Old 06-20-2017, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah a few episodes is good. Because hopefully Felicity has lots of good stuff going on and they are bring Lyla back for Dyla and stuff.

I hope Lyla is in the wedding when Olicity eventually get married. Thea as maid of honor and Lyla as bridesmaid would be perfect. I'd prefer a smaller wedding party like that.
Old 06-21-2017, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes would agree on Lyla being a bridesmaid
Old 06-25-2017, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
I wouldn't mind a small|medium sized arc 4 episodes or something?
Yeah, an entire season is not needed to explore the rivalry between Helix and ARGUS, so between 3 and 4 episodes they could explain it very well. Also we haven't seen the face of the founder of Helix.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

It's gotta be Felicity's father and that could be really interesting. And Lyla and Felicity should be more on the same side this time.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Do you think so?
Old 06-26-2017, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah because MG said a) they hid his face for a reason and b) they don't like take off masks and have it be someone the audience has never met (it was about Vigilante but I think it applies to any reveal) so what other super hackers are there that aren't dead? Really only leaves her father.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nor sure where I think it being her father is a great theory but not sure if founder of Helix maybe that he's involved where they took that person from ARGUS may have been her father and its somebody as founder
Old 06-29-2017, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe I'm just tired but I'm not really sure what you are saying there, lol.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top