Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2020, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I like a good fan video to bring me back to the moment and what I loved about a character, couple or friendship.
Yeah, I like fan videos. And sometimes if you want to see a full relationship or character throughout their time on the show but don't want to spend a month or more to see it, I turn to fan videos because then I can watch it in under 10 minutes instead.

ღ Nathan&Haley ღ Wade&Zoe ღ Oliver&Felicity ღ Vincent&Cat ღ Steve&Catherine ღ Liv&Major ღ Ezra&Aria ღ
Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
RissB_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
Yeah, I like fan videos. And sometimes if you want to see a full relationship or character throughout their time on the show but don't want to spend a month or more to see it, I turn to fan videos because then I can watch it in under 10 minutes instead.
Exactly
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly
I don't have time in my life to spend it sitting watching tv. Although, if its any time at all to binge watch shows it would be now with everything that is going on and barely anything open.

ღ Nathan&Haley ღ Wade&Zoe ღ Oliver&Felicity ღ Vincent&Cat ღ Steve&Catherine ღ Liv&Major ღ Ezra&Aria ღ
Old 04-02-2020, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't have time in my life to spend it sitting watching tv. Although, if its any time at all to binge watch shows it would be now with everything that is going on and barely anything open.
Kinda do at the moment
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Kinda do at the moment
Yep. Now I have a lot of free time

Old 04-03-2020, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We all kinda do
Old 04-04-2020, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
We all kinda do
yep. We do.

Old 04-04-2020, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

So much free time but not really. It’s so weird. In some ways I’m busier then ever with all the phone calls and trying to find ways to do things with least amount of contact and trying to make sure my mom has all she needs.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So much free time but not really. It’s so weird. In some ways I’m busier then ever with all the phone calls and trying to find ways to do things with least amount of contact and trying to make sure my mom has all she needs.
understandable.

Old 04-06-2020, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
I use to do that or read about the relationship on the internet. But sometimes it isn't solved just with that (or actually the premise of the story is very interesting besides the relationships) so I end up watching the entire series. Or with anime, I listen to random music and then I find a good "opening song" of an anime and then I need to know more

But let's be honest there are so many wonderful fanvids around there. And they aren't easy to make. I made some in the past and it took me two or three days with a lot of free time. With more practice it's easier but all the effects, know all the scenes, find the videos, etc is not an easy job.

When I don't have time I add the videos to a "watch later list"
Charlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
yep. We do.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
I use to do that or read about the relationship on the internet. But sometimes it isn't solved just with that (or actually the premise of the story is very interesting besides the relationships) so I end up watching the entire series. Or with anime, I listen to random music and then I find a good "opening song" of an anime and then I need to know more

But let's be honest there are so many wonderful fanvids around there. And they aren't easy to make. I made some in the past and it took me two or three days with a lot of free time. With more practice it's easier but all the effects, know all the scenes, find the videos, etc is not an easy job.

When I don't have time I add the videos to a "watch later list"
Yeah, sometimes I end up watching the full series if I want to see the FULL length of a certain relationship, but yeah I agree. There are so many fan videos out there and there are some people that do such a great job. I tried attempting at making them a few years back, but I didn't have the greatest video movie making software so it didn't come out THAT awesome. AND I think the hardest part about making the fan videos is getting clips to use in them. And then making all the clips go well with the music and stuff. Its time consuming.

Old 04-11-2020, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It seriously would be
Old 04-11-2020, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It seriously would be
it is kind of fun though, but I think I would enjoy it so much more if I was better at it.

Old 04-12-2020, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Fair enough
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top