Fan Forum Legend

I love Diggle so much! he basically always says what I'm thinking. lol
Loved him during tonight's episode.
Old 11-14-2014, 07:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

x
Old 11-14-2014, 02:37 PM
Passionate Fan

They are not writing him well anymore. Its bad enough he is not showcased often but he gives Oliver bad advice like telling him not to tell Thea that he is the Arrow and that that should abandon Roy. The latter is more upsetting because as a former military man, Diggle knows that one does not abandon their teammate.
Old 11-14-2014, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)
They are not writing him well anymore. Its bad enough he is not showcased often but he gives Oliver bad advice like telling him not to tell Thea that he is the Arrow and that that should abandon Roy. The latter is more upsetting because as a former military man, Diggle knows that one does not abandon their teammate.
I sort of have to disagree.
Let me ask you a question: When Oliver told Laurel to get away from Ted, what was his reasoning? It was because in his eyes Ted was a killer so Laurel should stay away from him... hmm okay.
Roy [possibly at the time] killed Sara, a woman he knew for so long, a person he probably loved. Killed one of their own but he should stick by him?

To me it's a bit hypocritical. Which is why I loved Diggle saying you can have a set of rules and let it goes two different ways. It's like you can't judge that killer out on the street and then support a killer sitting in your house who's a friend.

If avenge Sara's death meant giving up on Roy, he would've had to deal. Just my opinion though. Luckily we found out that he didn't do it.

Now I actually agree with you, that Oliver should've told Thea that he was Arrow.
Old 11-14-2014, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Love the kitten!

I don't know... to me, it wasn't a bad advice to tell Oliver to keep with the secret, but I agree when it comes to talk about they should abandon Roy, I couldn't believe it, it was really weird. However, his reaction was understandable, it's not easy to accept in your team someone who killed another member of the team... it is questionable.
Old 11-14-2014, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilove (View Post)
Love the kitten!

I don't know... to me, it wasn't a bad advice to tell Oliver to keep with the secret, but I agree when it comes to talk about they should abandon Roy, I couldn't believe it, it was really weird. However, his reaction was understandable, it's not easy to accept in your team someone who killed another member of the team... it is questionable.

I agree with you.
It's a tough situation because I do have an issue with some of Oliver "rules" he himself have a no kill policy but he proved if one of his friends are in danger... like Felicity was back in Season 2, he doesn't mind going all the way. BUT he'd tell Sara and others not to kill when it's pertaining to someone who is close to them.
Oliver can't one minute tell Laurel not to be with Ted cause he killed and then say "Oh Roy is a friend and I mentored him so it's okay."

It's just trying to make a spin on the rule, which is what I believe Diggle was saying. You can't have things go two ways to benefit yourself. Luckily though for what we know, Roy didn't kill Sara and it all worked out.
Old 11-18-2014, 06:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

x
Old 11-18-2014, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

That thing about Oliver is true, he was acting a little weird in the last episode, because he didn't like Ted (although he was a vigilante like Oliver, in the past) because he was a killer, but what about Roy? However, I think that Diggle followed his rational side and told Oliver to abandon Roy. It wasn't a bad idea, it was kind of how Oliver acted with Laurel because of Ted.

Happy Birthday to David Ramsey! How old is he?
Old 11-19-2014, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love those tweets. lol Happy belated birthday to David.
Loved Diggle just being Diggle tonight!
Old 11-22-2014, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Yes, I think he was the actual Cupid of the episode
Old 11-22-2014, 05:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I sort of have to disagree.
Let me ask you a question: When Oliver told Laurel to get away from Ted, what was his reasoning? It was because in his eyes Ted was a killer so Laurel should stay away from him... hmm okay.
Roy [possibly at the time] killed Sara, a woman he knew for so long, a person he probably loved. Killed one of their own but he should stick by him?

To me it's a bit hypocritical. Which is why I loved Diggle saying you can have a set of rules and let it goes two different ways. It's like you can't judge that killer out on the street and then support a killer sitting in your house who's a friend.

If avenge Sara's death meant giving up on Roy, he would've had to deal. Just my opinion though. Luckily we found out that he didn't do it.

Now I actually agree with you, that Oliver should've told Thea that he was Arrow.

Like your analysis. Thanks for the reply.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Old 11-23-2014, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

What was he doing on the first pic?
Old 11-24-2014, 05:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Being interviewed

David Ramsey Talks 'Arrow '/The Flash' Crossover

Last edited by olicitybubble; 11-24-2014 at 07:46 AM
Old 11-24-2014, 08:20 AM
Master Fan