Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2017, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

Someone help me out here, lol. I literally just need the word bump or any word really in two threads.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-20-2017, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Yes just got finished. Good eps. Only I was expecting Santa Claus in the Christmas ep, lol. Also it's really weird not having a main big bad. Like what's the season finale going to be about with no big bad to defeat?
I wasn't expecting to see Santa tonight but it was a little odd to get his brother and the sleigh but not him.

Yeah, that is weird. Maybe that other Guardian will return and do something?
Old 12-20-2017, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

I guess they couldn't get the actor. I totally thoghut he'd be in though. Like the focus on Ezekiel though.

Oh yeah forgot about her. Could be. But that means we are right she said to to be trusted.

Can you please bump the threads? You know I'm good for bumping for you. Just say the word bump. Literally that's all it takes.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-20-2017, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I love when we get stuff like that for him.

I just bumped the girls one. Gotta find the other one.

Got big plans for Christmas?
Old 12-20-2017, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Yes I love Ezekiel. I love all of them really. But episodes focused on him are always really good. And he's the most mysterious so we need more of his story. I love that gave everything he stole away to help people.

Thank you. Really appreciate it.

My family will all be my parents house. What about you?
Old 12-20-2017, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
I love that gave everything he stole away to help people.
Me too but it did seem a bit made up in this episode. I re-watched the pilot the other day and I just can't imagine that guy giving everything away.

Just my parents, Tucker, and me. Brothers aren't coming in.
Old 12-20-2017, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

Well I think he was putting up a huge first then early on. And I mean the library picked him for a reason. He had to be doing something good for it to pick him so it kind of makes sense. And it was sweet that he showed his mom the beauty of giving and sharing.

You won't see your brothers at all during the holidays?

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-20-2017 at 11:17 PM
Old 12-20-2017, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Nope. Middle brother pretty much spends all the holidays with his wife's side of the family. They're closer location wise and his mother-in-law has hard a though time dealing with her husband's death. Youngest brother has to work on Christmas Eve and driving hours here for one day after that is kinda pointless. Oldest brother has to deal with his insane mother-in-law, their 3 boys, and my sister-in-law just found out a few months ago that she's got MS.
Old 12-20-2017, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

Wow that's a lot.
Old 12-20-2017, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Yep.

Ready for Christmas?
Old 12-20-2017, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah pretty much.

You mentioned writers block earlier, are you writing a fic?
Old 12-20-2017, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'm writing a bunch of short fics for my Secret Santa that we're doing on the 100 board.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Oh cool. Too bad we don't have enough people here to do a secret Santa thing. That could be fun.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think there's like 10 of us doing it. It was supposed to be due today but Alexa gave us til Friday now.

Off to bed.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

Goodnight!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread