Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2014, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
Maybe, but he didn't expect what is happening now with Thea

He was a killer before. Maybe, in some cases, it'd have been a better choice to be a murderer again
Yeah he definitely didn't.

Man that sounds bad.
I love him not killing again but I think the policy is a little off cause I think he'd kill again if it was to protect someone he really loves... to save his life, he might have to do the hard thing some times.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I love him not killing again but I think the policy is a little off cause I think he'd kill again if it was to protect someone he really loves... to save his life, he might have to do the hard thing some times.
Yeah it's not really realistic that he wouldn't kill again especially if it meant keeping that person alive would cause harm to his family and friends.. there is no way he would keep them all in danger because he has that rule. I mean he broke that rule when it was Felicity that was in danger.. but whatever.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

^Totally agree. The thing is, the Count was going to inject Vertigo on her, so he didn't have a lot of choices. Although it could have been played different for sure. When he didn't kill Slade... well Oliver sometimes does those (sorry for this) silly things like not killing him. He's Oliver, we know he does not kill the right ones
Old 12-11-2014, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaylijahღEndgame (View Post)
Yeah it's not really realistic that he wouldn't kill again especially if it meant keeping that person alive would cause harm to his family and friends.. there is no way he would keep them all in danger because he has that rule. I mean he broke that rule when it was Felicity that was in danger.. but whatever.
I 100% agree and Olicity is my main pairing on this show but come on now. Oliver now wouldn't kill for anyone besides Felicity? I'm just not buying it.

Also Oliver is a fool if he truly believes Slade will never escape.
I could understand if he never killed but he did already, and he did it after Tommy died.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Maybe he wasn't sure to kill Malcolm because he's Thea's family, was he? However, he told Felicity he's not sure that he's not a killer anymore. Slade is in ARGUS' arms, so it's not safe to let Slade live there. He had a reason to not kill him, though.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He was very close to but of course Meryln talked himself out of it and Oliver truly naively believed that Malcolm had nothing to do with killing Sara and vowed to protect him. So stupid.

Old 12-16-2014, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Merlyn never did something good for him, but you know, Oliver doesn't want to be a murderer .
Old 12-29-2014, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Merlyn never did something good for him, but you know, Oliver doesn't want to be a murderer .

It's just written bad though.
No one could tell me that if someone who Oliver loves had a gun pointed towards them, that Oliver wouldn't lash out and quickly go for the arrows to the chest and think of the consequence later.

I do understand Oliver, but when he vowed to protect Merlyn, I didn't get that at all. Just because he doesn't kill, it doesn't mean everybody should follow suit...
If Nyssa wants to kill him, so what. The world would be a better place.

So probably it is because he's family.
Old 12-29-2014, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Oliver didn't want to kill him because he wasn't sure about that and he didn't want to hurt Thea. It's all the reasons I can find...
However, now he can't do more for Sara. Maybe try to talk with Malcolm? I'm talking about this with the idea of my mind that Oliver survives after all...
Old 12-30-2014, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oliver didn't want to kill him because he wasn't sure about that and he didn't want to hurt Thea. It's all the reasons I can find...
However, now he can't do more for Sara. Maybe try to talk with Malcolm? I'm talking about this with the idea of my mind that Oliver survives after all...

He was being tricked by a very convincing Malcolm, which is why I'm happy Nyssa didn't believe one word.
Well he can't do anything more for her since his own sister is the killer.
I don't see what can Oliver talk about, like what's talking gonna do? Would he want an "I'm sorry that Thea killed Sara under my protection." lol

Well I don't even read spoilers but of course Oliver is surviving. Nice cliffhanger but come on...
Old 12-31-2014, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I'd not trust in Malcolm, he manipulated his mother so it'd not be so weird if he does the same with Oliver or Thea.

I suggested "talk" instead of "threaten to" or "torture", because I'm not sure what Oliver wants to do.

No need of spoilers, I can't imagine how the show would continue without him (maybe Ray is going to replace him everywhere and the show is going to become in Atom's show after all ).
Old 02-18-2015, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww Oliver saying Sara's name during his sleeping.
Old 02-19-2015, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Aww Oliver saying Sara's name during his sleeping.
I thought the same, it was cute... poor Oliver, he dreams often with Sara, perhaps... I'd love to see more of that kind of stuff that reminds us the bond between them.
Old 03-21-2015, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me

Old 03-21-2015, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

You're added