Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2014, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you!
They're all awesome!
What particular thing/moment in the last episode made you love them more?
Old 01-23-2014, 11:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

I do not support any pairing on this show but Ollie/Sara are the closest to my OTP probably because the girl isn't another damsel in distress and is badass.
Old 01-24-2014, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Thank you!
They're all awesome!
The fact that they had a spark. They have a history and can really talk to each other

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 01-24-2014, 06:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Add me please!
Quote:
I definitely need to get added to the list now.
Welcome to the thread, those who are just joining us. @*OldHollywoodStarlet* added you.
@eternal◘fate Is that a yes, add me to the list. or still testing the waters.

Quote:
I'm undecided but open to Oliver/Sara as well
Always good to be open minded, you never know whats going to sneek up on you.

Quote:
I think I would like to see Sara comment on Oliver's mask once we get our next Arrow/Canary team-up.
That would be cool.
The island scenes are getting awesome, but I miss their present scenes a lot. Im definately more of a present day shipper
Old 01-24-2014, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The last ep really showed me the beginning of their bond. I get it now when Oliver said he missed her in episode 5. Because of their shared trauma they have a deep emotional connection and understanding of one another that no one else has. They've seen at each other at their worst and still supported and protected each other.

Oliver smiling after Sara used his bow was amazing. They both came back stronger and more badass.

Even if it never turns romantic that's crime fighting duo I can really root for.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
The last ep really showed me the beginning of their bond. I get it now when Oliver said he missed her in episode 5. Because of their shared trauma they have a deep emotional connection and understanding of one another that no one else has. They've seen at each other at their worst and still supported and protected each other.

Oliver smiling after Sara used his bow was amazing. They both came back stronger and more badass.

Even if it never turns romantic that's crime fighting duo I can really root for.
Good post.

Quote:
The fact that they had a spark. They have a history and can really talk to each other
Agree. The fire scene was really nice.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think that fire scene between them in the Island flashback is my favorite between them thus far.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Found better ones.

Last edited by Coconut1214; 01-24-2014 at 08:47 PM
Old 01-24-2014, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I made one half of that gifset, I wonder where the other half of it is from?
Old 01-24-2014, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so excited about this.pairing, it's insane

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 01-24-2014, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I'm so excited about this.pairing, it's insane
That's pretty awesome then!
I'm very curious about this pairing... I don't have any idea which direction the writers will go, so I'm wondering what will happen with them.
Old 01-24-2014, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)

All of this! I comepletely agree. I really do feel like that out of anyone else because of their shared experience and history that no one else would be able to truly understand the other like they do. That they would be able to talk to each other in an open manner. Whether it becomes romantic or not I hope they keep that deep bond.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
All of this! I comepletely agree. I really do feel like that out of anyone else because of their shared experience and history that no one else would be able to truly understand the other like they do. That they would be able to talk to each other in an open manner. Whether it becomes romantic or not I hope they keep that deep bond.
100% agree with you, and this is coming from a person who ships Olicity.
I really don't see how people say that Felicity knows Oliver more than anybody, or how people say Laurel does. Felicity knows this new Oliver, after the Island.. everytime he mentions the Island, you can tell how much she doesn't really know that Oliver from the past. She knows the guy he became, so she knows the current Oliver very well, he knows about his secret identity, so she gets that.

With Laurel, to me she knows Oliver... pre!Island... and even when she did know him, he was not the best guy, he was a playboy and all of that. So I disliked the quote last season of Oliver telling Laurel she knows him better than anybody because that's simply not true at all.. at least yet.

With Sara, they both share the same past, traumatic situations. Not being the best versions of themselves, being trapped on that Island, watching people die. People regular people forced to learn how to fight, and defend themselves for they could survive. They both have on this different alter ego some can call it. Oliver as Green Arrow, and Sara Lance as Canary. They just have this bond and understanding that he simply has with no body right now.

So I have it like this:
Felicity: Knows the new Oliver probably the best.
Laurel: Knows whichever Oliver, he decided to be... the writers simply have to show more for me. I'd like to see more of the past!! please flashbacks, I want to see what Laurel saw in Oliver. .. I'll say she sees the side of Oliver that she thought would always be good, she sees the good in him no matter of what he does.

Sara: Knows him the best, she knows his past, his torture and will hopefully get to learn him more now.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If I could high five you throught the screen I would do that right now. That's exactly how I feel about his relationship with each of them. I agree I never understood that statement either

Also in those rare occasions when those moments about the island do come up he either talks to Team Arrow or to Diggle never to Felicity alone if I recall. Now he does, in their own way, with Sara as well.

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 01-24-2014 at 10:39 PM
Old 01-24-2014, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
If I could high five you throught the screen I would do that right now. That's exactly how I feel about his relationship with each of them. I agree I never understood that statement either

Also in those rare occasions when those moments about the island do come up he either talks to Team Arrow or to Diggle never to Felicity alone if I recall. Now he does, in their own way, with Sara as well.

Nice to know we feel the same.

I'd actually say out of everybody currently, Diggle probably knows Oliver the most, followed by probably Felicity and then Laurel... he's just not to honest with Laurel, for me to say she really knows him that much. She just probably knows he still love her?
I can't really explain much.

I do hope Oliver opens up more to Diggle and Felicity though cause they are his team! but that's why I think Sara needs to return, I think he'd feel more comfortable talking with a person who really understands what he's going through.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread