Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2013, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I agree with that, it's amazing that Diggle did it to Oliver, the main character on the show! The writing from last night... for Diggle was just on point.
Also how upsetting that for two straight episodes it's been angst with these two. I'm hoping for some kind of full episode reconcile with these two.
the one thing I'm now worried about is if the writers aren't going to "phase" out Diggle? I hope not.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess they're even now.. IMO Diggle overreacted... I hope he comes to his senses soon..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Not sure if Dig over-reacted. Not after Oliver just chastised him last week for doing the same thing to him that he ended up doing to Diggle.

I think Diggle had a point, to a degree. It really wasn't a two way street at the moment
Old 04-25-2013, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sure he had a point... I'm not doubting that.. specially after Ollie gave him that speech last time.. but still.. It was about the love of his life.. so..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
I guess they're even now.. IMO Diggle overreacted... I hope he comes to his senses soon..
How he overreacted when he almost died? I mean he literally had a gun to his head and could have been finished in a split second...
I agree with a comment I saw on another thread, if Oliver wasn't coming he could of at least told Diggle, gave him a phone call that he wasn't showing up. Don't put him in a dangerous situation like that up against an evil that is Deadshot.

Oliver was so pissed off last week, told Diggle how he didn't have his back and when Oliver needed Diggle the most, Diggle was there to save him.

I'd overreact as well if I was almost gone because someone [Oliver] had a change of heart and decided not to inform me about that but just leave me out in the cold by myself.

I think if anyone is a Oliver/Laurel fan they probably don't have a problem with it, but from a character point of view point, pretty jacked up what Oliver did.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

yeah, I agree... I don't mind Oliver/Laurel but what Diggle said was right.

Oliver made a choice and he chose to help Laurel/ the kid. And that's fine. But as Diggle pointed out you can't pretend that you didn't choose her or don't always chose the thing that has to do with her, etc, when history might suggest otherwise
Old 04-25-2013, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

On the show, I'm not a Oliver/Laurel fan but in everything else minus 'Arrow' I usually like them. lol I don't hate them though.

I understand Oliver choice. She's his great love or whatever but he can't pretend he won't always choose her, and he should have at least informed him if he had a change of plans. Deadshot is dangerous and because of his stunt, there were some causalities.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

On the show, I'm not a Oliver/Laurel fan but in everything else minus 'Arrow' I usually like them. lol I don't hate them though.

I understand Oliver choice. She's his great love or whatever but he can't pretend he won't always choose her, and he should have at least informed him if he had a change of plans. Deadshot is dangerous and because of his stunt, there were some causalities.
yep. I don't think Diggle minded the choice, so much as he would have liked to have known about the choice...

rather than think that Oliver was going to show up
Old 04-25-2013, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think John Diggle minded everything to be honest. lol Because he really want to take out Dead Shot so desperately... I think he understands that Oliver loves Laurel and all but he's just upset with Oliver not being their in a important moment, a critical moment. A life dangerous moment. lol

How long do you think before they work it out?
Old 04-25-2013, 10:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

I honestly couldn't believe he left Diggle in the lurch like that. I love Ollie, but when I saw him standing in front of the limo I was like, 'Are you serious Queen?'

It has fractured their relationship because he really needed him there. And Diggle has always be there for Ollie - short of that one situation with Deadshot. And he wasn't expected to be there. It was a "call Dig and tell him to come", not an "I'm waiting for him because we planned this" situation

Hopefully Felicity can play mediator between the boys. Because they are a team!

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 04-26-2013, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
I honestly couldn't believe he left Diggle in the lurch like that. I love Ollie, but when I saw him standing in front of the limo I was like, 'Are you serious Queen?'

It has fractured their relationship because he really needed him there. And Diggle has always be there for Ollie - short of that one situation with Deadshot. And he wasn't expected to be there. It was a "call Dig and tell him to come", not an "I'm waiting for him because we planned this" situation

Hopefully Felicity can play mediator between the boys. Because they are a team!
Agreed, I was just waiting for Oliver to come even if he was late but when I saw him in front of the limo as well, I was a little upset.

I think that's what upsets me is that Diggle has been there for Oliver when he needed him, even when he found out Oliver secret, he was there for him. Pretending to actually be Arrow one time on his account and just last episode he was there. I just wish he could have at least made a phone call to give Diggle a heads up and not just leave him hanging there.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
How he overreacted when he almost died? I mean he literally had a gun to his head and could have been finished in a split second...
I agree with a comment I saw on another thread, if Oliver wasn't coming he could of at least told Diggle, gave him a phone call that he wasn't showing up. Don't put him in a dangerous situation like that up against an evil that is Deadshot.
He overreacted in walking away IMO.. Because.. if it would have been Diggle's nephew on the line and diggle was the hero .. he sure would have decided to go and rescue him.. or his mother..

I'd would have decided that way too.. In the end I agree that Ollie didn't handle the situation well.. he should have at least told Diggle he wasn't coming..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-28-2013, 11:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
He overreacted in walking away IMO.. Because.. if it would have been Diggle's nephew on the line and diggle was the hero .. he sure would have decided to go and rescue him.. or his mother..

I'd would have decided that way too.. In the end I agree that Ollie didn't handle the situation well.. he should have at least told Diggle he wasn't coming..
'QoB! i'm with you on this post, if the shoe was on the other foot regarding Diggle's sister-n-law and i guess official grlfriend and his nephew, he would have done the same thing Oliver did. So Yeah! Dig needs to get over it already, but i have too say Ollie is at fault, for promising Dig that he would help him with the whole DeadShot situation. Oliver should have told him that he would help him w/DeadShot, but just Not-Right-Now! that's where Ollie mesed up. Diggle would never had quitted and they would still be bros right now if he hadn't said that he could focus on helping him exact revenge on the very man that murdered his brother. Ollie knew dang well his mind nor heart was really into all thing-everything DeadShot, so i give Dig a little slack with being Mad! at Oliver, but i still say he shouldn't have quit the team.' d.v.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really hope Diggle comes back to the team soon Both Oliver and Felicity need him.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly Bridget.. I hope they both come to their senses too

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top