Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2013, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Who's Carina?
Always good to hear more positives about Olicity of course.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:40 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Who's Carina?
Always good to hear more positives about Olicity of course.

Carina MacKenzie is a journalist for Zap2it.
She had an interview with Emily few weeks back and she says on her Twitter page that ships Olicity bad.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
For me, I want Olicity to happen when Oliver/Laurel is done, I don't mind waiting a long time, if it's a good long build. Right now I'm fine with their friendship. Around Season 3, I would like it to hint more and more towards the romances.
Don't make me wait that long.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:15 AM
Extreme Fan

TV shows come and go so quickly now days, I would REALLY like to see some Olicity romance by the end of season 2 if I'm honest.

Avatar By Me | Tumblr | You Tube | Twitter

PeterღClaire ~ ChrisღStreet ~ LucyღTim
Old 05-14-2013, 03:10 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by britnik (View Post)
TV shows come and go so quickly now days, I would REALLY like to see some Olicity romance by the end of season 2 if I'm honest.
I totally agree. Moreover TV shows like "Arrow". It's not particularly great writing/acting wise (once again, no offence) Just it's not THAT kind of television to wait things you want to happen to happen. One more year, and if nothing comes of it - phfff, I'm gone.
So
Quote:
Don't make me wait that long.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Hopefully Carina can post those interviews today and we can read something new.

"I love you. Do you understand?""
Old 05-14-2013, 07:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Agreed. I would not like to wait THAT LONG

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 05-14-2013, 08:07 AM
Extreme Fan

I would like Felicity to casually start dating and Oliver being totally uncomfortable with that and being all like 'MINE!'

Avatar By Me | Tumblr | You Tube | Twitter

PeterღClaire ~ ChrisღStreet ~ LucyღTim
Old 05-14-2013, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

I wonder when she will find time to even meet people considering she spends close to 24 hours with Oliver or working forhim

Also, I just want to make a few points on the conversation about Oliver changing towards Felicity. I'm not one to usually defend him but his behavior does have an explanation and it's actually expected.

He didn't know Felicity when he met her, so to him she was simply yet another person he had to put up a front to. Before she became part of the teamand found out about the real Oliver, she was just like everyone else who saw the Oliver he wanted them to see. The one who was fine, who was completely okay, who was coping, the one who was moving on and being happy again. His smiles/chuckles towards Felicity were genuine because he barely knew her so he was still taken completely by surprise by her behavior. So two things happened when Felicity was trusted into his real world: 1)He didn't have to pretend to be the happy, completely okay Oliver Queen anymore - so the moody, "rude" Oliver we see is who he really is, and 2)He learned to control his responses to Felicity's slips - you can see the way he forces the smile away. It's been 7 months so he learned to deal with her personality, the same way Felicity learned to deal with his. He may be a jerk sometimes but it doesn't faze her AT ALL. My point is, Oliver didn't change, he just showed to her who he really is. Do I want him to be nicer to her? Of course. But that would require him to change and heal so he wont be so dark and angry anymore, and that's a slow process.

Last edited by ~lipstick; 05-14-2013 at 09:22 AM
Old 05-14-2013, 09:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by britnik (View Post)
I would like Felicity to casually start dating and Oliver being totally uncomfortable with that and being all like 'MINE!'
^ This

I love it 'MINE!'

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 05-14-2013, 09:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Stephen and Greg talks about Olicity with Larry King!! http://sa-amellywood.tumblr.com/post...erlanti-series

I love how shocked Larry was when Stephen said Felicity's not Oliver's girlfriend! Hahaha!
Old 05-14-2013, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

I was just about to post that!! Hahahahaah Larry asking about Olicity is hilarious

So basically the answer to Olicity is "not yet"
Old 05-14-2013, 09:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Random but awesome!!! I bet he already ships them without having watched them.... HAHAHA!
Old 05-14-2013, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

ahaha he probably does!! He got a bunch of olicity questions on his twitter when he asked for Qs do he probably had no idea what it was.I know I asked

More questions here: http://www.ora.tv/larrykingnow/riddl...ons-0_y5u66d3z those are the tweets people sent to Larry

Last edited by ~lipstick; 05-14-2013 at 09:42 AM
Old 05-14-2013, 09:44 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancye_2000 (View Post)
I'm not sure about how I want the build up to be honest, I'm an xphile so I know about waiting for a ship, BUT like someone said, I'm not getting any younger or more patient and I need to see something now from Oliver's side. I like him, but I liked him better at the beginning, I've said it before after watching the last eps and he doesn't smile anymore with Felicity, he seems exasperated sometimes and I don't like that. Though I did notice how he looked at her when she said her line about holding him tight, I agree, he has this tiny little smile in the corner of his lips and it was awesome! Anyway, I really need to see something from him in S2 or I won't be able to enjoy them, I know he will be all about Laurel and watching Felicity in a one side crush is not fun because I love her and I don't want her to suffer, so Oliver needs to see what's right in front of him like now
Amen. I'm an Xphile too and I wait years for their first kiss but I didn't care because their writing was awesome and every episode was a masterpiece. For me the x files is the best show EVER.

Anyway, Arrow and The X Files are not the same AT ALL, starting with the topics/script-quality/etc... although I love Arrow too, of course! but I can see a resemblance between Olicity and Mulder&Scully, you know why? Because Scully was always the one there for him, asking if he is ok, touching his arm slightly... and he was pushing her away most of the time but then he came into his senses and he started to show his feelings for her... And it was awesome.

I have to admit that I stop editing videos about them a while ago because I feel a lack of Oliver feelings/smiles at her. I ship them more than ever, YES, but sometimes I want to punch Oliver on his face and say: "Treat her right OK?"

I need more Oliver smiles to inspire me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread