Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Guardian Angels {O♥F} #14: "Hold on to me tight" "I imagined you saying that under different circumstances."

#14;
o l i v e r f e l i c i t y

{Guardian Angels}
appreciation thread

"You are remarkable" ~ "You can trust me""
shippers.
001. hlgreenie
002. Queen of Babble
003. goodbreakingbad
004. AlwaysCB
005. JensensGurl07
006. bwm30
007. AmayaS25
008. Talkative One
009. Liam's curls
010. jasperann1978
011. Miss Golightly
012. hannahfan
013. Licia
014. chrisclana
015. Fan_Girl
016. Julien Suncrisbe
017. xxxLP_TLAxxx
018. eternal◘fate
019. ~lipstick
020. magicmerlin
021. willyoubemycharizard
022. bixito10
023. hiddleskittlesღ
024. murphyboy11
025. MaybeLove.
026. RachaelAM
027. Trowells
028. Stelena&Bamon
029. liv3inlov3
030. ~Lost and Found~
031. Serenachan
032. AveMaria30
033. Merriweather
034. Bellaz
035. Gwenny39VD
036. KennethWormald
037. acoustichearts
038. moonlightstar
039. Lozza~TheAussieChick~
040. aelita
041. JRBudgrl8
042. Britt1975
043. Kjammi
044. protogurl0801
045. Leah_LL_Fan
046. OlicityFan
047. Ron_Cullen
048. annad13
049. naturellebella
050. CloisFan
051. KeepThisaSecret
052. SuitUp
053. nancye_2000
054. bonnie51
055. VikingLoverLori
056. NightSign
057. Emma718
058. simply because
059. quin611
060. DeanJolove24
061. southrnbygrace
062. Moonlight_shine
063. teena1013
064. britnik
065. srelar
066. sweetmac1
067. olicityFeVer15
068. iuliastefania
069. SiredToDamon
070. cecee11
071. Chicarlinha
072. Spanglish83
073. -Fated to Love-
074. hannah.lia
075. Kitty230
076. wontletthisgo
077. PerfectAngel
078. xlennie
079. Endurance
080. SpencerFan
081. Lambinclouds
082. JadedDisaster

honorary.
001. Stephen Amell
002. Emily Bett Rickards
003. Marc Guggenheim
004. Entertainment Weekly
005. Carina MacKenzie
006. Larry King
007. TV Guide

the reasons.
001. Because they have great chemistry.
002. Because she's Oliver's personal researcher.
003. Because he trusted her with his secret.
004. Because she saved his life.
005. Because she's remarkable.
006. Because they can trust each other.
007. Because he wants to protect her.
008. Because she stands up to him.
009. Because she doesn't take any of his $h1t.
010. Because she noticed.
011. Because he wished her a happy Hanukkah.
012. Because he was wowed by her appearance.
013. Because they balance each other out.
014. Because she's the only person of the female sex he can be himself with.
015. Because she can talk to him about her day.
016. Because he doesn't have to apologize.
017. Because she has a crush on him
018. Because Helen saw something there.
019. Because he didn't want Helena to harm Felicity
020. Because it took Felicity being harm for Oliver to take Helena down
021. Because she can see through all of his lies
022. Because they make a great team.
023. Because even through his B/S lies, she felt she could trust him.
024. Because they don't like one another blaming each other for something that wasn't their fault.
025. Because so many parallels already.
026. Because Stephen gloats when he talks about Olicity
027. Because the executive producers are teasing us with quotes from Olicity.
028. Because when introducing her to his Mother, he said she's his friend.
029. Because her opinions matter to him.
030. Because she loved the way he sounded in her ear.
031. Because she imagined him saying "Hold on to me tight." during "very platonic" circumstances.
032. Because they both learned at the same time, she's afraid of heights.
033. Because he pushed the guy out the elevator who was flirting with Felicity.
034. Because he was concerned with her when they were going undercover.
035. Because Entertainment Weekly ships it!

● ● ●

● ● ●

● ● ●

future titles

"I enjoy that people on the internet have their Oliver/Felicity love. I like that a lot." -Stephen
"You can trust me." - Oliver
"You are remarkable." - Oliver
"I think she has a spark for him" -Emily Bett Rickards
Just keep giving us tender moments like Oliver touching her shoulder - EW
BC she's Oliver own personal computer geek.
BC even when he dropped a lot of B/S lies on her, she still felt she could trust him.
BC they have both checked each other out.
BC they have a way of getting in to each other's personal space.
" I’m loving the chemistry between Oliver and Felicity on Arrow!" ~ tvfilmnews
"The Oliver-Felicity bonding continues, which is always welcome." ~ geekbinge
BC Oliver can be himself with her, and she can call him on it if he's out of line.
BC after he was shot, she was the one he turned to, revealing his secret in the process.
BC we think she should add Oliver Queen's personal internet researcher to her job title.
BC she's Oliver's remarkable personal internet researcher.
"Of course their chemistry is real. I love working w/ Emily. I have loved working w/ Emily since our 1st scene."
BC bullet holes, stolen flash drives and an energy drink in a syringe and she still trusted him.
"Olicity," the chemistry between troubled vigilante Oliver and tech-guru Felicity
I was on set telling Stephen that you really feel there’s chemistry and heat between the two of them. -MG
It would be nice for it to happen, but having the tension is also nice, bc everyone loves the tension, the tightrope. -EBR
"This is Felicity, she's my friend" - Oliver
B/c she always I imagined him saying: "Hold on to me tight." Very platonic circumstances.
Because the last time he got shot, she got to play doctor with him.
Because he was very protective over her going undercover.
Because her brains thinks of the worst/dirty ways to say something, Oliver related.
"The unexpected popularity of what fans have termed "Olicity," the chemistry..." - huffingtonpost
"So much fun to do ... I had no idea it would be engendering such a response." - Marc Guggenheim
"You really feel there’s a lot of chemistry and heat between the two of them." - MG
Because when Larry King asked Stephen are Olicity a couple he replied with "Not yet."
"The internet would like us to be a couple." - Stephen Amell
"We really like the charm and the charisma the two of them have together." - Greg Berlanti
When Stephen said, she's not his girlfriend yet. Larry had this "what-you-talkin-about-Stephen?" look.
Because Larry King wondered if Felicity was Oliver's 'Lois Lane'
Because "If you're not leaving, I'm not leaving"
Because she's the first person to say it, he's a hero.

wish list
Oliver teaching her to fight.
One of them to show jealousy when the other goes on dates.
Protective behavior.
Oliver teaching Felicity how to shot the cross brow.
Drunk Felicity flirts with Ollie
Felicity and Oliver get drunk together
Felicity wearing an arrow industrial piercing & Oliver commenting on it
Oliver having romantic feelings for Felicity.
A hug.
A kiss.

fanfiction

catalyst \\ the stairs creak as you sleep \\ monster
paradigm shift \\ knowing the cost \\ dessert
equal \\ crack one open \\ if you let me
men without shirts \\ redefinition \\ the aftermath
to yield with a grace to reason \\ are you listening?
home \\ opening up \\ we are oceans \\ bad day
two is the magic number \\ whatever it takes
because there's beauty in the breakdown \\ fever
confessions of a drunk IT girl \\ babbling \\ here we are

past threads
001 ; 002 ; 003 ; 004 ; 005
006 ; 007 ; 008 ; 009 ; 010
011 ; 012 ; 013

Last edited by eternalfate; 05-16-2013 at 08:23 PM
Old 05-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Loyal Fan

TFNT

Living on a goat farm - Nagron Ultimate OTP
Old 05-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No Problemo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurance (View Post)
I think Diggs is going to have to be the one to tell him that Felicity has feelings for him and obviously Oliver will think he's crazy and then in the end Diggs will once again be right
That would be awesome, but hopefully it's just a slip. I would hate for Felicity crush to just be spilled out, when she doesn't want it to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurance (View Post)
I would like to see them get together in Season 3 towards the end or the middle of season 4 that should give Ollie enough time to get over his thing with Laurel or whatever and focus on the smart girl he works with who's clearly into him.
I agree, whatever. I just hope it's done correctly. I don't want a romance with them that isn't done correctly. I like the build in Season 1, it's just going to be fun to watch their feelings for each other grow deeper and deeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
Me either. That'd be extremely rude of him and I'd hate to see Felicity randomly dating for the sake of dating. She doesnt strike me as that kind of girl.
It would be rude of him and then I'll probably even start saying, that I'm not sure if I can ship them together... if the story went like that. Especially if their even closer friends by that time, it would be rude of him. So let's definitely hope for a better love story. lol
Old 05-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't know, as much as I love Ollie, he can def be a d*ck sometimes LOL. It's like he does something stupid, realizes he screwed up, and makes amends... like what happened with Digg. So I can see him maybe slipping up with her at some point. But I'd be super into a sweet story of a friendship slowly growing deeper too

Next season though, I would like to see him smile a little more with her... as things got super tense for Ollie and the end of this season there hasn't really been time for smiles/lighter moments, but it was nice in the beginning of the season to see little peeks of her bringing that out in him.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I'm not sure if Oliver will ever figure out Felicity feelings for him in his own, he'll just think 'That's Felicity being Felicity." or might be to blinded to see it until probably someone tell him or something.
I agree! I think he is sort of oblivious to Felicity's feelings. Clearly she is crushing on him.....and he doesn't see that. May be they will finally give us more insight into how she really feels about him in Season 2, I'd like to see their relationship develop. I don't like Oliver being into Laurel, they have no chemistry together. It just doesn't work for me.

Hopefully, Diggs can tell Ollie about how Felicity truly feels as the story unfolds. Eh...one can only dream.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow a new thread

Welcome to all the new posters
Old 05-12-2013, 06:04 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT!!

Avatar By Me | Tumblr | You Tube | Twitter

PeterღClaire ~ ChrisღStreet ~ LucyღTim
Old 05-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Woohoo! #14. Thanks for the new thread.

I have to say that I don't want angst for these two. The show has more than enough to fill the jar. Give them another season and a half (enough time for him to get over Laurel and see what's right in front of them) and have them find happiness together.

Last edited by ceecee11; 05-12-2013 at 06:45 PM
Old 05-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 05-12-2013, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

Love the title

And just noticed we have 80 shippers. Amazing
Old 05-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
And just noticed we have 80 shippers. Amazing

I've noticed already, been keeping up with the shippers. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee11 (View Post)
Woohoo! #14. Thanks for the new thread.

I have to say that I don't want angst for these two. The show has more than enough to fill the jar. Give them another season and a half (enough time for him to get over Laurel and see what's right in front of them) and have them find happiness together.
I think it's just not that simple.
I think in some way it'll be angst, I hope the good kind of angst, although angst is always hard to deal with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starr_00 (View Post)
I don't know, as much as I love Ollie, he can def be a d*ck sometimes LOL. It's like he does something stupid, realizes he screwed up, and makes amends... like what happened with Digg. So I can see him maybe slipping up with her at some point. But I'd be super into a sweet story of a friendship slowly growing deeper too

Next season though, I would like to see him smile a little more with her... as things got super tense for Ollie and the end of this season there hasn't really been time for smiles/lighter moments, but it was nice in the beginning of the season to see little peeks of her bringing that out in him.

I definitely agree with you, amazingly so. I enjoyed Oliver during like the first 10 episodes and now I'm starting to dislike him as a character.
I definitely love Smallville Oliver more than 'Arrow's" Oliver.... hopefully he'll grow on me more though, I only 'these days' love Oliver when he's around Felicity and Diggle, and even during those times he can get on my nerve. I just hope I can start liking him as a character again.

Agreed, it seemed like he's been so angry all the time.
He was definitely more happy... well he smiled a bit more in the early part of the season. I still love when Oliver & Felicity first met, he smiled.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah I want Oliver to continue his "relationship" with Laurel but slowly start seeing and being attracted to Felicity in a romantic way.
He just finds himself staring at her too long,worrying about her more than he should, thinking about her too much etc... I want all that buildup in S2 for him.
Meanwhile Felicity towards the end of S2 start pushing her attraction to Oliver to the side, thinking he will always see her as a friend, and she start dating.
S3 can be Oliver getting over Laurel, breaking up with her but they remain okay and not romantic.His attraction and romantic feelings for Felicity continues to grow, she is oblivious, and he doesn't know what to do or how to handle it,
Now THAT would be good angst with Oliver jealousy, unsure , being a jerk sometimes with Felicity oblivious,confused,calling him on his jerkiness and getting into arguments with Oliver.
It would be sexy too.
S4 would be Olicity being romantic together.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think Ollie will have some time to smile more next season - right now poor guy just figured out that his mother betrayed his whole family, his time on the island and father's death was fully orchestrated by his bff's dad - dude's had it rough.

Once he's had some time to get past the current craziness, he'll heal a little bit and I think we'll start seeing a few lighter moments again here and there. I love Oliver as a character - love that he's sort of grey... he's been through a lot and has a protective shell. All the more reason why he needs such an awesome new friend to help him break out of it
Quote:
Yeah I want Oliver to continue his "relationship" with Laurel but slowly start seeing and being attracted to Felicity in a romantic way.
He just finds himself staring at her too long,worrying about her more than he should, thinking about her too much etc... I want all that buildup in S2 for him.
Meanwhile Felicity towards the end of S2 start pushing her attraction to Oliver to the side, thinking he will always see her as a friend, and she start dating.
S3 can be Oliver getting over Laurel, breaking up with her but they remain okay and not romantic.His attraction and romantic feelings for Felicity continues to grow, she is oblivious, and he doesn't know what to do or how to handle it,
Now THAT would be good angst with Oliver jealousy, unsure , being a jerk sometimes with Felicity oblivious,confused,calling him on his jerkiness and getting into arguments with Oliver.
It would be sexy too.
S4 would be Olicity being romantic together.
Word to all of this - what's so fun about the friendship is that there are so many storyline possibilities in future seasons. So fun to speculate.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

tfnt

"I can't hack a hick."-Hardison Leverage

"If we can't protect the earth, you can be sure we'll avenge it." avengers
Old 05-12-2013, 08:22 PM
New Fan

Okay so I've been thinking about this. Season 2 would be Oliver's build up on felicity. Just like others have been saying. It's slow but totally noticeable. Felicity is oblivious and they build that strong bond throughout season 2. Felicity has to be in some sort of danger. I would love for her to kick some butt also. This drives Oliver to questions his feelings. Get over laurel. I would love it if she was the one that confronts Oliver about his feelings for felicity. Lol. Then season 2 finale Oliver thinks he is gonna die and kisses felicity before going off to whatever. Then season 3 is fallout from kiss. Felicity is like "nope not gonna happen. You have been a royal jerk..." Then season 3 is the tension ans serious build up. Middle of season 3 they have a HUGE fight and wind up having hot monkey sex in the lair. Just my thought.

I want the build up and trust and friendship between them. Hanging out at her place watching movies or just talking. I want that but I also want olicity in case the show doesn't get 4 seasons I want my olicity.

But I haven't thought about it much ☺😊
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top