Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2013, 07:23 PM
Passionate Fan

She dyes her hair?

I haven't watched the episode yet but lol that gif set.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Apparently she does I had no idea.

I love how he asked her for her opinion. And her answer was pretty clear! It was a great scene - nice tension. Can't wait for next week with hopefully more stuff.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome that there are gifs already!
Old 04-24-2013, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma718 (View Post)
She dyes her hair?

I haven't watched the episode yet but lol that gif set.
Yes she does and this was Oliver's reaction to it
so cute! he's back to amused by her again so for those that question if his amusement was genuine or fake because he needed Felicity that's your answer it was genuine all along, Oliver was just going through stressful times

"I love you. Do you understand?""
Old 04-24-2013, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

it was a really good moment
Old 04-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

LOL Oliver checking Felicity's roots in that gif. I didn't notice that when I watched live. AHAHAHA.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisclana (View Post)
so cute! he's back to amused by her again so for those that question if his amusement was genuine or fake because he needed Felicity that's your answer it was genuine all along, Oliver was just going through stressful times
I just love him when he is around Felicity lol.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:50 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
Exactly!

Moira is pretty much BLIND when it comes o Oliver. She only knows the person he wants her to know. So Moira only sees 2 sides to Oliver: the façade he puts up, and his feelings for Laurel.

Frankly, I highly doubt Oliver's in love with Laurel. I think he loves the idea of what they could be, of what they were. If he was really in love he wouldn't have cheated on her with Sarah. He wouldn't have had a relationship (whatever it was) with Shado in the island when Oliver's supposed to be relying on Laurel's memories to survive.

That's what his feelings for her are: exactly what he hang on to in the island, to a picture, to memories. He needs to let go.

I felt so bad for Tommy, honestly. He really likes Laurel and they were working out so well but I'm glad they're dealing with this "triangle" now so it can be over with (at least for the time being).

I loved Felicity's reaction because she let her feelings very clear without saying anything. She isn't going to pick sides, but she's made it clear she's unhappy with Oliver. The best kind of punishment is letting the person know you're disappointed because they punish themselves for their stupidity.
Hell yes!
Old 04-24-2013, 09:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

So I just watched the episode, and I must say that I loved it. A good tension moment before we step up the big scale towards the season finales. Before I go all rambling about the episode, I just have to say..

That gif, OMG!! I did notice his small smile when watching live, but hadn't seen that he truly checked it out. That face he makes. First amused by the ''I keep your secret'' thing (and she says it almost if it's just as big of a secret as his) and then he is like does she dye it? So fun!

I'm really starting to grow toward Tommy. First I didn't like him, he was the goofball of the show, but since episode 16 I'm starting to grow on him, even more now he gets to show more emotion. He totally brings it to the table. Though his last comment toward Oliver, about him knowing that she would go back to Oliver if she knew he was the hood. A bit of a far stretch for me. I mean, doesn't every girl dream about a superhero/ vigilante boyfriend? And Oliver is clear about the fact that he just wants to be a friend to her.

Loved the interaction in the foundry. They are hurt and upset and the silence before Oliver asking to Felicity if she has something to say is just ringing in your ears. I love the fact that she did speak up, only to say nothing. She wants to be able to be friends with both and wants them to be friends again.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starr_00 (View Post)
LOL Oliver checking Felicity's roots in that gif. I didn't notice that when I watched live. AHAHAHA.
Me either. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

As for Tommy I've pretty much liked him from the start but more so since he found out about Oliver, his scenes have been amazing. He has some of the best lines in the show.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma718 (View Post)
I just love him when he is around Felicity lol.
It's the most uncomplicated relationship he has and the elation and ease is there when they are in a scene together. The only kind of tension they have is of the sexual nature

I'd also like to point out the difference between Felicity's reaction to shirtless Oliver and shirtless Diggle I'm not saying Diggle doesn't look good because he does and I was was totally ogling him all throughout it's just that she's usually ogling Oliver when he's shirtless but with Diggle she's all professional it's not important but I noticed

Also in the episode where Felicity first witnesses someone die how she was all I told Diggle to leave me alone in my loud voice but she opened up to Oliver it's little things, but it's still precious.

Old 04-24-2013, 10:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisclana (View Post)
It's the most uncomplicated relationship he has and the elation and ease is there when they are in a scene together. The only kind of tension they have is of the sexual nature

I'd also like to point out the difference between Felicity's reaction to shirtless Oliver and shirtless Diggle I'm not saying Diggle doesn't look good because he does and I was was totally ogling him all throughout it's just that she's usually ogling Oliver when he's shirtless but with Diggle she's all professional it's not important but I noticed

Also in the episode where Felicity first witnesses someone die how she was all I told Diggle to leave me alone in my loud voice but she opened up to Oliver it's little things, but it's still precious.
Thank you for pointing those things out. Now that you brought it up, I totally agree with you!

OMG OMG OMG. Did you guys see the EXTENDED promo trailer? OMG!

Last edited by NightSign; 04-24-2013 at 10:43 PM
Old 04-24-2013, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

I just saw it and it's Oliver/Felicity overload it!

Old 04-24-2013, 11:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just now, looks great.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightsign (View Post)

omg omg omg. Did you guys see the extended promo trailer? Omg!
What? Where? Omg gimme!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top