Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2013, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
Oliver's decision was absolutely hormone driven and definitely NOT thought out. Diggle was in IMMEDIATE danger. He neededhis friend right now

Loved Felicity's blank stare/tiny glare at Oliver when he asked what happened. You deserve to be smacked upside the head Oliver!

Frankly, I hate what Oliver becomes because of Laurel. He effed up before. He's effing up now. He turns into a selfish, unreliable person.
I agree, I think what hurt me more about Oliver decision is just in the last episode we saw how Diggle was there when Oliver needed him the most but when Diggle needed Oliver the most, Oliver is no where to be found.

I loved it as well, you can tell she was upset with Oliver decision making but I guess she didn't want him to feel worse than he already felt.

I agree, that's why I didn't get why Moira said she like what Oliver becomes around Laurel. lol
Old 04-24-2013, 06:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

So a little OT, just a little since it has to do with our girl Felicity, check this awesome article about how to get Felicity's looks, I've been wondering myself about how to get those lipshades, so it was great to see this! Though I think part of the secret is Emily's lip form, she makes those lipsticks look amazing.

Arrow Beauty Part 3: Felicity Smoak's Full Makeup Routine - On Screen Style
~
Old 04-24-2013, 06:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't seen the episode but from what I've been reading, Laurel brings the worst in Oliver and viceversa, whereas Laurel and Tommy bring the best out of each other when together.
~
Old 04-24-2013, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

yeah I was disappointed in Oliver this episode his loyalty to others need more work because all these people he hurt tonight are super loyal to him.

Plus there wasn't nearly enough Felicity in the episode for me

"I love you. Do you understand?""
Old 04-24-2013, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancye_2000 (View Post)
I haven't seen the episode but from what I've been reading, Laurel brings the worst in Oliver and viceversa, whereas Laurel and Tommy bring the best out of each other when together.
Exactly!

Quote:
I agree, that's why I didn't get why Moira said she like what Oliver becomes around Laurel. lol
Moira is pretty much BLIND when it comes o Oliver. She only knows the person he wants her to know. So Moira only sees 2 sides to Oliver: the façade he puts up, and his feelings for Laurel.

Frankly, I highly doubt Oliver's in love with Laurel. I think he loves the idea of what they could be, of what they were. If he was really in love he wouldn't have cheated on her with Sarah. He wouldn't have had a relationship (whatever it was) with Shado in the island when Oliver's supposed to be relying on Laurel's memories to survive.

That's what his feelings for her are: exactly what he hang on to in the island, to a picture, to memories. He needs to let go.

I felt so bad for Tommy, honestly. He really likes Laurel and they were working out so well but I'm glad they're dealing with this "triangle" now so it can be over with (at least for the time being).

I loved Felicity's reaction because she let her feelings very clear without saying anything. She isn't going to pick sides, but she's made it clear she's unhappy with Oliver. The best kind of punishment is letting the person know you're disappointed because they punish themselves for their stupidity.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Katie, I also how Stephen and Emily are talking about Olicity more now. I bet they're as excited as we are to see how their relationship will progress further in season 2.

This thread really moves fast. I have to stop checking here first because I don't wanna be spoiled for Home Invasion yet.

Old 04-24-2013, 06:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
Frankly, I highly doubt Oliver's in love with Laurel. I think he loves the idea of what they could be, of what they were. If he was really in love he wouldn't have cheated on her with Sarah. He wouldn't have had a relationship (whatever it was) with Shado in the island when Oliver's supposed to be relying on Laurel's memories to survive.

That's what his feelings for her are: exactly what he hang on to in the island, to a picture, to memories. He needs to let go.
yes, and you know what I think too? he feels so guilty for what he did to her, for cheating on her with her sister, so I think he's partly obssessed with her because he feels the need to make it up to her....
~
Old 04-24-2013, 06:41 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm always the odd man (or woman in my case.) out..I LOVED Oliver in this episode. Well, present day Oliver...I loathe the island scenes.

I didn't see him choosing Laurel, but choosing to help her ward. I like to think the best of Oliver and I believe that he would have made the same choice regardless of whether Laurel was involved. Oliver remembers being in love with Laurel, but if you love someone you fight for them, you don't give them up. That's why as much as I want to hug Tommy right now I also wanna smack some sense into him. He and Laurel are so great together. He needs to fight for the woman he loves!

Not nearly enough Felicity in this one though. Hopefully next week will make up for that!!
Old 04-24-2013, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
yes, and you know what I think too? he feels so guilty for what he did to her, for cheating on her with her sister, so I think he's partly obssessed with her because he feels the need to make it up to her....
Oh I definitely think he feels guilty. Not only he ruined his relationship with her he probably feels guilty of her sister's death.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:52 PM
Extreme Fan

He definitely still feels guilty about Sarah. Understandably so. But neither of them can change the past unfortunately.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Basically this! it doesn't feel like his actions come from a place of deep want, as much as they came from a place of deep I owe you. I was terrible before and I vowed that if I ever saw you again I would do my best to make it up to you. I just need Oliver to make up with Digs that's all

Old 04-24-2013, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

You need to tell Oliver that
Old 04-24-2013, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

agree on pretty much everything. Diggle was in the right, Felicity more or less was kind of thinking the same thing that Diggle was...

as for Oliver/Laurel... I do think that he can still feel guilty and I'm sure at some time the writers will go back down that route so...

I about bust a gut laughing at the "I dye it " comment
Old 04-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

I was disappointed in Oliver tonight. He should have Diggle's back.

I hope he sees how wrong he was in how he acted.

This however made up for it:

Old 04-24-2013, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

AWW! her opinion matters to him! just look at his expressions in these gifs now I want to hug him too! UGH!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top