Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2012, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agree. I think it most likely Laurel will find out first because of the work she does. She has a better chance to be in Arrow's orbit.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

She does.

I'm sure she will interact with Arrow a lot.

Old 10-31-2012, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did everyone see the promo for next week?!?!
Spoiler:
Old 10-31-2012, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Promos can be deceiving.

But honestly I kind of they don't. I havent watch the ep quite yet. (I probably will after I finish watching the DC showcase: Green Arrow)

But aren't Laurel/Tommy dating?

Old 10-31-2012, 07:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
Promos can be deceiving.

But honestly I kind of they don't. I havent watch the ep quite yet. (I probably will after I finish watching the DC showcase: Green Arrow)
True there, the pre pilot promos totally deceived me. Now I know to take things at face value. GA showcase is good animation.

Quote:
But aren't Laurel/Tommy dating?
I thought that episode 3 established that they were, but then again she didnt exactly say yes to him

Quote:
Did everyone see the promo for next week?!?!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
will see

Quote:
I never read the comics.. I'm thinking now that I should though ..
Up to you really. animation is also a good way to get up to speed with the mythology. Good luck if you choose to.

Last edited by Honeycutt; 10-31-2012 at 07:10 PM
Old 10-31-2012, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

the GA Showcase. Was shorter than I expected, and a bit cheesy in some parts. But I liked it. Of course they promoted Ollie/Dinah as well.

I take it after Laurel/Tommy part ways in 1x03. She went to the Queens? Because that was the same night right of the shooting right?

Old 10-31-2012, 07:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Guess I WAS listening carefully when Stephen Amell himself hinted that things would go down between Oliver and Laurel WAY sooner than people expected. And Lauren isn't dating Tommy. Tommy made it clear he had to prove his worth to her before dating her. I'm sure they'll kiss and then go "oh this was spur of the moment/wrong" or Oliver will say something, but they WILL kiss. That's what Stephen Amell was hinting at, that something physical would happen between them way sooner than people thought.

And with all the drama from tonight's episode PLUS the promo, I am now COUNTING the days until next week.

BTW, just found out I have the promo at the end of the episode saved, and saw it in HD and paused it at the end: they absolutely do kiss. And it's Lauren who takes the initiative. After she checks, uhm, Ollie's scars. (let's put it that way, since that's the excuse she uses )

ETA: evidence (Putting it in spoiler tag in case people don't want to see)
Spoiler:

Last edited by TexasForever; 10-31-2012 at 07:19 PM
Old 10-31-2012, 07:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
the GA Showcase. Was shorter than I expected, and a bit cheesy in some parts. But I liked it. Of course they promoted Ollie/Dinah as well.
yup was quite short but it was like a complete movie, with a
Spoiler:

Quote:
I take it after Laurel/Tommy part ways in 1x03. She went to the Queens? Because that was the same night right of the shooting right?
Probably, i m yet to watch 1.04, so Im not much help there. I just caught the promo for next week.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

You are right about that. (I actually watch the promo for 1x05 before I watched the 1x04 ep)

But I think it would be a mutual "break-up" sort of thing. I think both of them realized they aren't ready for a relationship or it could be a spur of the moment type of thing.

Although, who knows if it would be "more" than just a kiss. But at least it looks like I get one "wish". It seems like Laurel would see Ollie's scars.

Old 10-31-2012, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasForever (View Post)
Guess I WAS listening carefully when Stephen Amell himself hinted that things would go down between Oliver and Laurel WAY sooner than people expected. And Lauren isn't dating Tommy. Tommy made it clear he had to prove his worth to her before dating her. I'm sure they'll kiss and then go "oh this was spur of the moment/wrong" or Oliver will say something, but they WILL kiss. That's what Stephen Amell was hinting at, that something physical would happen between them way sooner than people thought.

And with all the drama from tonight's episode PLUS the promo, I am now COUNTING the days until next week.

BTW, just found out I have the promo at the end of the episode saved, and saw it in HD and paused it at the end: they absolutely do kiss. And it's Lauren who takes the initiative. After she checks, uhm, Ollie's scars. (let's put it that way, since that's the excuse she uses )
Yeah I didn't think Tommy/Laurel were dating.. I remember him trying to get her to believe that he could be a one girl man..

I'm sure Stephen wouldn't lie about that!!
Old 10-31-2012, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

True.

Also we can cross off Laurel/Arrow interaction on the wishlist on the OP.

Old 10-31-2012, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup that one's done
Old 10-31-2012, 07:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Guess I WAS listening carefully when Stephen Amell himself hinted that things would go down between Oliver and Laurel WAY sooner than people expected.
yeah you got something there texanforever.

Quote:
And Lauren isn't dating Tommy. Tommy made it clear he had to prove his worth to her before dating her.
Oh so thats wat he meant and what went down in that scene.

Quote:
I'm sure they'll kiss and then go "oh this was spur of the moment/wrong" or Oliver will say something, but they WILL kiss. That's what Stephen Amell was hinting at, that something physical would happen between them way sooner than people thought.

Spoiler:

Quote:
You are right about that. (I actually watch the promo for 1x05 before I watched the 1x04 ep)
watching now

cool gif avatar btw.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Speaking of the wishlist. Does anybody want to add anythings to it.

Old 10-31-2012, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not just yet.. I can't think of anything.. if I do though I will let you guys know
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top