Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2013, 05:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
I'm glad to hear it. In that case I can't wait to see it.

Hey don't say that. I still have hope for those two in the very distant future
I know. I still have hope for them. But I think it will be years from now. The creators said they might get them together if the show goes 7 years. I love them together and I would love to see them as a couple.

I mean. When I say Canon I mean that they were together on the show and they had feelings for each other. I mean obviously Emma and Hook hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure they will. At some point.

But I have a pretty good track record. So I'm hopeful for Oliver and Felicity. Besides the actors ship them, so you know it will happen.

Emma & Hook // Belle & Rumple // Nolan & Emily // Red & Whale // Spike & Buffy // Eric & Sookie // Oliver & Felicity
Old 02-25-2013, 10:48 PM
Effortless Talent

I loved how Felicity found out Oliver was Green Arrow, she didn't freak out or anything. She thought it made everything make more sense, and I love how he just trusted that she'll help him.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
Old 02-26-2013, 03:51 AM
New Fan

Please add me, I ship Olicity!
Old 02-26-2013, 03:58 AM
New Fan

I have to admit that Oliver and Felicity are my Mulder and Scully 2.0 ... it's very hard for me to say this!!
Old 02-26-2013, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I loved how Felicity found out Oliver was Green Arrow, she didn't freak out or anything. She thought it made everything make more sense, and I love how he just trusted that she'll help him.
agree. looking forward to Wed's episode
Old 02-26-2013, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bixito10 (View Post)
Please add me, I ship Olicity!
Added

Can't wait for the new ep.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm relieved to see they are actually quite popular and that everyone seems to love Felicity. I hate it when I have an unpopular opinion because then there's nobody to have fun discussing it with
Felicity is SO popular and I love it because she's basically the only reason I'm watching I'm so glad she's part of the team and is an important part too.

I really want to see more awkward moments between her and Oliver because I love it when she babbles and definitely more defiant moments because I LOOOOOVE how she doesn't put up with any of oliver's ****
Old 02-26-2013, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

i liked her before but last episode she in terms of tv watching reached through the screen and grabbed a hold of my interest. really looking forward to what they do with her / them from here
Old 02-26-2013, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
Felicity is SO popular and I love it because she's basically the only reason I'm watching I'm so glad she's part of the team and is an important part too.

I really want to see more awkward moments between her and Oliver because I love it when she babbles and definitely more defiant moments because I LOOOOOVE how she doesn't put up with any of oliver's ****
The awkward moments are amazing, because it's what Felicity is best at I always laugh when she starts feeling awkward and saying things just to speak.

And the defiant moments need to keep happening, because they show her character strength and because they are really hot

Felicity is for sure my fav character. She's great.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

agree.. I love it when she doesn't put up with any of his stuff and calls him on it a little
Old 02-27-2013, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

And Diggle's amused smirk when she does. He loooves watching it
Old 02-27-2013, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

yeah, Diggle's amusement at the whole situation certainly never hurts.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

The scenes with the three of them are always amazing. I hope we get some more of them in the new ep.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

same here. the scene in the last dinner was hilarious and then when she was asking about their dates
Old 02-27-2013, 12:00 PM
Extreme Fan

I am so excited for tonight's episode!!

Emma & Hook // Belle & Rumple // Nolan & Emily // Red & Whale // Spike & Buffy // Eric & Sookie // Oliver & Felicity
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top