Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2013, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the vid! It's awesome
Old 02-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
Great video.. Did I eer mention I love Felicity's glasses?
I love here glasses. They really suit her and are really awesome!!
If I had to wear glasses then I'd definitely want some like that! (only no way I could pull them off as well as Felicity )

Old 02-18-2013, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh yay! so glad theres a thread! definitely add me!

so glad shes a regular for season 2!

and its obvious she has a crush on him and i love that she knows the secret.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam's curls (View Post)
oh yay! so glad theres a thread! definitely add me!

so glad shes a regular for season 2!

and its obvious she has a crush on him and i love that she knows the secret.
Added you

Yeah I was overjoyed to hear about it. She's probably my fav character and I love her so much.

I was glad when Oliver decided to trust her - I agree she probably has a crush on him - she's so cute as well. They would be so great together. Great chemistry and she'd be great for Oliver. Can't wait for more scenes between them.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:40 AM
Extreme Fan

I love them together! She is the only realistic one I can see with Ollie. But I do multi-ship him with people. But these two are just so darn cute together. I'm happy to here she is a regular in the next season.

BTW, i would love to be added.

Emma & Hook // Belle & Rumple // Nolan & Emily // Red & Whale // Spike & Buffy // Eric & Sookie // Oliver & Felicity
Old 02-19-2013, 09:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yes! I was hoping someone would start one for them. Add me, please?
Old 02-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Added everyone
I am so glad to see that these two have quite a few shippers. They just go so great together.

Quote:
I love them together! She is the only realistic one I can see with Ollie. But I do multi-ship him with people. But these two are just so darn cute together. I'm happy to here she is a regular in the next season.
Exactly. I multi-ship him with about everyone , but somehow with her it's just so cute and would make so much sense and it makes me hope they decide to go there.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
Added everyone
I am so glad to see that these two have quite a few shippers. They just go so great together.

Exactly. I multi-ship him with about everyone , but somehow with her it's just so cute and would make so much sense and it makes me hope they decide to go there.
Me too! I think I may be disappointed if they do a Willow/Xander think with them... Because Felicity does like Ollie, you can tell by the way she is so cute around him. I know Ollie is nothing like Xander from Buffy, but if you watched Buffy you would understand what I mean.

Emma & Hook // Belle & Rumple // Nolan & Emily // Red & Whale // Spike & Buffy // Eric & Sookie // Oliver & Felicity
Old 02-19-2013, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperann1978 (View Post)
Me too! I think I may be disappointed if they do a Willow/Xander think with them... Because Felicity does like Ollie, you can tell by the way she is so cute around him. I know Ollie is nothing like Xander from Buffy, but if you watched Buffy you would understand what I mean.
Yep no worries total Buffy fan and I know what you mean. To be honest I didn't ship them, but always thought it was totally uncool to the many people who did ship them (okay I have no idea how it was in general in the fandom cos at the time I never took part in online stuff, but a lot of my friends loved them) - if only because he'd built it up so much he should have given them a decent storyline.

But I really don't think that'll happen. I expect for now we'll only get to see them becoming friends and becoming closer - bound to happen since she's one of the few who knows his secret and just seems like a great friend. Hopefully someday that'll lead to more, because it would definitely be amazing between the two of them. Just so much chemistry and cuteness. It would be great for both characters.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Extreme Fan

It would be perfect for them both. I really can't wait to see how they are developed.

Old 02-19-2013, 07:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Add me please! I love their scenes. I usually go hard for whats cannon, but she's the only one I've seen have chem with Ollie.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 02-19-2013, 09:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think, subconsciously, I started shipping these two the second she showed up lol. I really liked Felicity in 1x03, but I wasn't sure if they'd bring her back. I was really happy when I saw her popping up more and more and I'm beyond thrilled with how far she's come.

I'm very excited to see how their dynamic will be now that she knows his secret. I was also very surprised to see that she's already in harm's way in tomorrow night's episode, but I'm excited to see how Oliver reacts to her life being in danger.

I love seeing how many people love Felicity and/or ship her and Oliver. I was very surprised, actually. I haven't found one person who doesn't love Felicity. She seems to get a very positive reaction from a lot of people.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
Add me please! I love their scenes. I usually go hard for whats cannon, but she's the only one I've seen have chem with Ollie.
Added you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Golightly (View Post)
I think, subconsciously, I started shipping these two the second she showed up lol. I really liked Felicity in 1x03, but I wasn't sure if they'd bring her back. I was really happy when I saw her popping up more and more and I'm beyond thrilled with how far she's come.

I'm very excited to see how their dynamic will be now that she knows his secret. I was also very surprised to see that she's already in harm's way in tomorrow night's episode, but I'm excited to see how Oliver reacts to her life being in danger.

I love seeing how many people love Felicity and/or ship her and Oliver. I was very surprised, actually. I haven't found one person who doesn't love Felicity. She seems to get a very positive reaction from a lot of people.
I loved her from her very first scene as well and I didn't ship them only cos I never thought of them - as soon as that ocurred to me I was hooked.

Yeah it's true - everyone I know loves Felicity.

I'm really excited about the next episode. It's definitely gonna help define their relationship.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Can I be added?
I really enjoy their dynamic.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome everyone

I also do have glasses.. but more similar to Katie Cassidy's... And I love them.. since they are pretty much new

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top