Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2020, 12:42 AM
Master Fan

^ I've never watched Brooklyn 99.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
At least we know she can play a role of a singer without a problem, pretty good voice to do it

A comedy would be nice, I just need to "delete" Felicity's image from Emily so her on a different background with a funny character would be interesting. Felicity used to have those kind of comments or dialogues so every time I see Emily saying something funny I relate to Felicity
True to the first one.

And true that seeing Emily on comedy would feel very "Felicity" like... so on one hand I think it would be best for Emily to try to play a different character, but then, she is really so great at comedy, that it would be a complete waste if she never tried it.

Last edited by For You to Notice...; 09-29-2020 at 02:03 AM
For You to Notice... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You really should
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

Why is that?
Old 10-03-2020, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Seeing her on Brooklyn 99 would be amazing, since that's one of my favourite shows
I didn't watch much of it but I think it would be nice to see her there

Yes, I believe she has to try again comedy. Of course she'll have to play with other jokes to differ from Felicity. I can picture her working on a drama-comedy movie, of any genre.
Old 10-04-2020, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by For You to Notice... (View Post)
Why is that?
Because it's an amazing show
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

^ Okay.

Yep, I also think she has to try at least one time, a comedy tv show or movie.

I think I'll watch Emily's movie Brooklyn rather soonish than later. This week maybe...
Old 10-05-2020, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

I haven't had time to watch movies lately but I'll add that one or perhaps another to my watch list so I don't forget

Comedy show sounds great although if it goes well she may enter a show with several seasons and I don't know if she's willing to show a series for years again, at least by now. But joining doesn't mean she'll stay forever
Old 10-05-2020, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

True, she could just play for a season or two. I'm not sure either she would want to stay on another show for many years...

For almost a whole summer I have not watched a single movie. Just lately, a week or two weeks ago I started watching them again. I saw the Ninja Turtles with Stephen! But that was truly awful movie imo.
Old 10-06-2020, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

Yes, I don't know what kind of works she wants to do, if long time series or only a couple of episodes, seasons. She might visit DC universe again for sure

I haven't watched anything particular in Netflix in a long time, it's weird to not watch anything when we're on the right time to watch a lot of movies and series
Do you think so? Why? I know they're kinda... "popcorn movies", but I enjoyed it. Perhaps I like action too much so I don't care the appeal of it
Old 10-06-2020, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

You mean that she could play Felicity again, in other superhero shows?

Yeah, I know the feeling with Netflix, thanks heavens that this platform is so cheap, and I can not use it for weeks and not feel guilty.

Yeah, for me it's probably because I barely ever like action movies. I prefer more... psychological ones I think... And besides, ninja turtles? Wtf?
Old 10-06-2020, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

I don't know why I have this idea that the cast from Arrow might have an opportunity to guest one or a few episodes in other tv shows. Maybe The Flash might have one or two more seasons, Supergirl is going to end in the next one and I know nothing about LoT, but for their final seasons or another crossovers it would be nice to see Felicity or Diggle.

You're right Well my father uses it so much that I don't have to worry about it. He also added extra channels from FOX and HBO so he has enough stuff available to watch. But good Netflix is cheap, lol he even wanted to add Amazon Prime!

Yeah, ninja turtles might fit better with animation and not CGI, but I enjoyed to see Stephen on the big picture. Psychological ones are good! I bet you like Stephen King then
Old 10-06-2020, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

Oooo, Supergirl is ending? I would sorta want to see Felicity on LoT... I haven't seen even one episode from any of these shows that you mentioned... But LoT sounds cool. I think I might even watch it from the beginning, and everything.

So, your dad watch a lot of tv too? Mine does too, but he focuses more on politics. He likes to get annoyed, obviously.

Seeing Stephen in movie was good actually, and the biggest plus of that movie. Actually... I've seen some of Stephen King movies, but didn't like them either. I'm picky, I see now. It's hard for me to pick any specific movie genre that I like... I just like... the ones that makes me sit down and think about stuff.

Ohhh, I know! Lately I really liked Inside Out, have you seen it? I guess it's more for children, and it's animated one, but I really like how this movie shown how depression works...
Old 10-06-2020, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

I saw an article that said the sixth season is going to be the last one. I have stopped watching anything related to DC unless it's broadcast on tv by the moment I'm watching. I haven't been really happy with the direction Supergirl took, only interesting character I've seen lately is Lexa. And Legends of Tomorrow is always a good tv show because they have several characters that came from every Arrowverse series, and I learn a bit more about the DC lore

He watches a lot of tv and he gets annoyed by politics too I sometimes find it hard to talk with him about it since I don't go too much to extremes and I try to stay realistic to what can be made in the moment, even though we have kind of the same view. Hmmm, but I'd say he likes to watch mostly crime, psychological fiction and suspense.

Well you might like good movies then, I mean, those that are worth to be considered for an Oscar I tend to like genres but there are things that I avoid a lot, like horror movies Yes, I watched it! It's a really good movie and I hope they make a sequel
Old 10-06-2020, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

Ohhh, gotcha about Supergirl... That's why I'm interested in Legends, because it has a couple of characters that I already know. Sara especially, I think she was cool. Plus, the shows premise really sounds interesting, with the time travelling and all.

Yeah, me and my dad have a similar view on things too, but I'm, like you, sorta more "calm" about it.

True, I just like good movies! But actually I'm not a fan of horror movies either. Not that I'm scared of them, but 99% of them just bore me to death. I guess, if I have to pick genres that particularly interest me, then I pick fantasy and historical movies.

Oooo, there's a possibility for Inside Out sequel?
Old 10-08-2020, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Yes, Sara was a really good character so it's good to see her there. I wish some Arrow characters that just dissapeared from here ended up on LoT. I remember about Wild Cat, I'm still curious what plans they had for him.

Exactly. And I get stressed a lot when I talk about politics with people, my father does not, in any level

I don't like jumpscares so I don't watch them, but it's true that they don't seem interesting besides the scaring parts. The last two I watched in 10 years or so are Chernobyl Diaries and Alien: Covenant and I chose them because it had some science/sci - fi in there and actually followed a plot besides the scary doll and omg Alien was so scary hahaha
Historical movies are great! Have you seen Dunkirk?
I don't know, if there's going to be one I'm sure it will take several years to see it on cinemas. But I hope it's good, the last movies of Cars and Toy Story (from Pixar as well as Inside Out) weren't really good in my opinion.