Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

I finally could see the episode and it was awesome

I'm glad the show didn't drag the Laurel/Tommy thing and it wasn't actually such a big deal.

The end was the best. It's awesome that Diggle knows. I can't wait to see what happens.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I really do feel like he makes Lauren feel happy, and that's why she's giving it a chance (with probably also an "unintentional" hint of "this will drive Oliver crazy" )
revenge
not really

Quote:
Did anyone else notice that Deadshot had Diggle's brother's name tattooed on him? (Andrew Diggle, I can't think that's a coincidence). I think the next storyline with him may be about this...

I thought that was John's bro name too, must have been one of the people that Deadshot killed.

Quote:
Digg finding out was shocking and great at the same time... I do think the next one to find out will be Laurel. And when she does, we all know what will happen to the triangle (oh my hero Ollie!! I KNEW you had changed! LOL)
I wonder when she will know probably a midseason reveal.

solid episode really, had lots of fun moments.

Quote:
But Laurel does show more perception than rest of the cast. After all she was the one who realized Oliver already knew. (I think there is a pretty good chance that she might be the next one to find out Oliver's secret)
Agree, John could see through Ollie's facade and now he knows, Ollie knew his secret was ticking time bomb as far as John was concerned. Laurel seem perspective as well at seeing through Oliver. Pretty good chance indeed.

Last edited by Honeycutt; 10-29-2012 at 09:11 PM
Honeycutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think Oliver has no right to judge them. He had made very bad desicion on the boat when he slept with Laurel's sister. He can't blame Laurel, he may only blame Tommy because they were best friends.
I couldn't understand who are these guys on this island. Producers are moving the things very slow which is premise for more seasons.
The production is getting more interesting with each episode and I'm stronger fan now.
Valleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:12 AM
Elite Fan

I think the great thing about Oliver knowing is that he doesn't judge Laurel or Tommy. He's being mature about the whole thing. That's why I think Laurel is disappointed because at least if he reacted angrily she could vent at him over all he did to her whereas by him taking the high road, it gives her little to work with and I think she still wants to have the right to lash out at him. It would be easier for her if he was acting like a jerk.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Chastidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

she was pretty harsh towards Ollie, after she saved him and Tommy.

warangel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 02:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

This episode I think this is where things really pick up for me & show how great this show will be. It also leaves me impatient for more people to find out

So many great moments Laurel kicking butt, Diggle taking Tommy & Oliver to Big Belly Burger, Felicity babbling, Moria talking to Thea about the cat/Robert, Green Arrow & Quentin, Tommy trying to become something with Laurel, Diggle in general, Oliver being protective of his mother & sister, Diggle finding out... just to name a few things

I remember hating where this ended when it first aired. Much better when you can move onto the next ep straight away
calling me home is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

The Diggle/Tommy and Oliver Big Belly scene is priceless. I wish we would have gotten more scenes with the 3 of them together.

I forgot how early the dead shot storyline was brought in. I liked what he brought to Digs character.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top