Old 10-25-2012, 10:29 AM
my heart's in the wild

I loved this episode

I also really liked that Oliver let John find out about him

→ Jessica | touch the fire || creative dream
morgonrodnad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I absolutely loved the episode! The show is really starting to come into its own.

I love that Diggle finally found out and I love that Laurel kicked some butt! She'll be a great Canary one day!
Be your violent overnight rush
Make you crazy over my touch}}}
broken crown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

It was great seeing Laurel's canary skills .

I hope they give Tommy a bit more to do other then snarking and being Laurel's other love interest.

So John knows eh? I think that's great for the storyline as it's not realistic that he do it all alone. Where has he gotten all his tech stuff from? That needs to be explained asap.

Loved all of Thea's scenes. Especially the one with Moira. I also really like Step dad.

How awesome is Felicity Smoake? Can we please see more of her? I loved her scene with Oliver.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Chastidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

This show keeps getting better and better
AlwaysCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:44 AM
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

This episode was sooooo good.. I was like the whole time..

I looooooved Laurel kicking ass.. and I loooved the ending.. I knew Digg would be the first to know..
Old 10-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder where they're going with Tommy and Laurel, I feel like he's into it but she's not and was upset that Oliver didn't react more to finding out about them...

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-29-2012, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Laurel is still in love with Oliver. (Or at least it seemed that way to me when she was looking at Oliver Queen articles.)

But Laurel does show more perception than rest of the cast. After all she was the one who realized Oliver already knew. (I think there is a pretty good chance that she might be the next one to find out Oliver's secret)

warangel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

I hope not as I don't want her to find out for a while yet.

But yeah, she realised he knew but I'm wondering is her being with Tommy now more to get a reaction out of Oliver.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-29-2012, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not saying right away. But I can see her finding out during the season finale.

I don't know. She may hope that, but I doubt that will be the case. If that is her reasoning in dating Tommy to make Ollie jealous. It would be a bitchy move on her part.

Old 10-29-2012, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah that's why I'm hoping it's not the case. She just seems to be so caught up with Ollie though that I can't see how she could like Tommy unless she's just trying to distract herself.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

She does not seem the type to do such an awful thing
Old 10-29-2012, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

She might not be trying to be malicious, she probably is trying to move on so is getting involved with Tommy but for the wrong reasons,

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-29-2012, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

she didn't seem to have moved on at the beginning of the ep (Joanna called her on it)

But honestly I wouldn't date Tommy try and move on. (Considering he is similar to Oliver. Or the past Oliver)

Old 10-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
she didn't seem to have moved on at the beginning of the ep (Joanna called her on it)

But honestly I wouldn't date Tommy try and move on. (Considering he is similar to Oliver. Or the past Oliver)
I think the case is that Laurel is very clearly not over Oliver, but Tommy provides her with what she needs right now: an effort to be a good man and a fun, uncomplicated "relationship". Laurel is clearly in love with Oliver, and Tommy is, sadly, just a momentary thing. Sadly for him I mean, because I love Colin Donnell I think it's right that Laurel ends up with Oliver... they're clearly being painted as the "meant to be" couple. I don't know how the Tommy thing will end, but it's clear it will, it's got no chance of lasting from the start, sadly. And if you've seen the promo for Wednesday's episode (one image in particular)... you get what I mean (I don't have a screencap or I'd link to it). Oliver may have been horrible to her in the past, but he's a VERY changed man. Tommy in the meantime has been there for Laurel when both he and she were mourning Oliver's loss... I just think Tommy is someone she feels GOOD with. And of course her tie to him comes from the fact he's Oliver's best friend. Poor Tommy, doomed from the start I really do feel like he makes Lauren feel happy, and that's why she's giving it a chance (with probably also an "unintentional" hint of "this will drive Oliver crazy" )

Quote:
I wonder where they're going with Tommy and Laurel, I feel like he's into it but she's not and was upset that Oliver didn't react more to finding out about them...
I agree, she was definitely upset when she found out Oliver didn't make a scene when he found out about them. She also realized that of course he knew (which he did)... and yes, she's definitely more perceptive than anyone else when it comes to Oliver.

I am actually enjoying the triangle because they're making it very clear what side it will end up on and at the same time, they're making Laurel and Tommy's relationship not something sleazy, but something that makes both of them happy (even though Tommy is very much into it and Laurel isn't nearly as much into it).

Did anyone else notice that Deadshot had Diggle's brother's name tattooed on him? (Andrew Diggle, I can't think that's a coincidence). I think the next storyline with him may be about this...

Digg finding out was shocking and great at the same time... I do think the next one to find out will be Laurel. And when she does, we all know what will happen to the triangle (oh my hero Ollie!! I KNEW you had changed! LOL)

PS loved Felicity and hope to see more of her, but Thea? Thanks, but no thanks. The character is way too much of a standard teenager pain in the butt for me to enjoy. I am really starting to hope someone slaps her silly.

Last edited by TexasForever; 10-29-2012 at 07:10 PM
TexasForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Did anyone else notice that Deadshot had Diggle's brother's name tattooed on him? (Andrew Diggle, I can't think that's a coincidence). I think the next storyline with him may be about this...
I'm looking forward on seeing if they go deeper into that although with deadshot dead...

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top