Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2018, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh. I’m still baffled by them putting her back with Noah.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

I don’t think we actually know for a fact she’s back with Noah. It wasn’t really clear. She needs to come back so we have more clarity.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-24-2018, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

I got the impression she was back with him but i suppose it was a little un clear. I thought she made some comment that seemed to solidify it for me. I can't recall. Either way though after he strong reaction about his staying out of Felicity Life for her to welcome him back in seemed so wrong. Are we to believe she was so hurt by Quentin she went back to Noah? Granted I'm sure Noah was trying to woo his way back. I do believe he's using Donna to get close with Felicity for some reason. Im sure he has some sort of agenda. I feel like Noah is a bit of Malcolm. As in he probably loves his daughter but he wouldnt be above using her for his benefit.
Old 01-24-2018, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Glossing over all that was definitely a mistake. Felicity and Donna were both very hurt by him and would not just randomly let him back in their lives. Also he’s still a fugitive. I’m not happy about it at all. My only hope is that s5.5 book coming soon has some details on all that. But it should’ve been onscreen. Anyway I still don’t think it was clear enough to for sure say she’s back with Noah. She and Lance were still sparking all over the place. If the writers were better they’d bring back Donna and Noah and explore all this but they’d rather waste time on pointless irrelevant stuff so my hope is very low for that.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

Donna is in the 5.5 book. Not sure they explain her father though. Of course.
Old 02-06-2018, 01:04 AM
Elite Fan

I read it. I can't even remember whybshenwas there. She wasn't in it much. I just loved all the Sara stuff.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I don’t think we actually know for a fact she’s back with Noah. It wasn’t really clear. She needs to come back so we have more clarity.
I agree. It looked like they were having good time together. Oh and Quentin looking at them I hope we see Donna soon again!
Old 02-27-2018, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Me too. Always could use more Donna. And honestly Noah needs to come back so they can explain how he’s suddenly back in their lives so easily.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

We need to see Donna again. Maybe she visits Felicity again!