Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2016, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Im really curious to see what happens with Dig coming back from break. I think this story line give great potential for interesting Diggle arc. Im excited about that aspect.
Old 04-17-2016, 01:42 PM
I am your father

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I remember that the writers said this season was going to be a big one for Diggle. I wonder whether this was a good thing for him or not. He felt betrayed by Oliver at the end of season 3 and now Andy (I suppose) betrayed him. So probably Diggle will have to think for a long time in which people he can trust.

icon by me | Gina~.
Charlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Dig doesn't do well with people betraying his trust. Im just trying to decide who he will be more angry at Darhk or Andy?
Old 04-21-2016, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Dig doesn't do well with people betraying his trust. Im just trying to decide who he will be more angry at Darhk or Andy?
Ohh.... that is a tough one.

Stephen&Emily/Oliver&Felicity * Nathan&Haley * Vincent&Cat * Michael&Sara * Wade&Zoe *
icon by: Tia
RissB_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 10:26 PM
I am your father

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Andy. Because he trusted him. It's not unexpected to see something like that coming from Darhk, but he didn't imagine that Andy was acting in front of him and TA.

icon by me | Gina~.
Old 04-26-2016, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

This one breaks my heart to think about. Poor Diggle.

X
Old 04-26-2016, 09:26 PM
I am your father

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Incredibly. He has to deal with Andy's betray and still go to home and smile to his daughter, having on his mind the idea of how awful is her uncle.

icon by me | Gina~.
Old 04-28-2016, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I hope we get to see Lyla again this season. I need her rationality and trying to help Diggle. He's so lost.

Plus next week looks intense for Dig from the promo.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:00 PM
I am your father

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I agree. At least before the finale. Diggle needs some time with his family to solve things patiently. Because if he doesn't, he will go mad like he did on the last episode.

icon by me | Gina~.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:45 PM
Elite Fan

Lyla should definitely be around for this Andy stuff. She's Diggle's rock and he needs her. It's kind of weird that they didn't include her in this.

^I just found this Twitter exchange between David, Eugene and a fan. I am still heartbroken Andy betrayed Diggle and is continuing to hurt him.

Also add me please!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 08:26 PM
I am your father

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I added you, welcome!

I think Diggle needs to get over this by himself. After all this mess finishes (if it does), I'm sure she'll be there for him.

icon by me | Gina~.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks!

No he needs his family-Lyla and TA. Take a lesson from Oliver, trying to go through things alone never works. Love from others is what gets us through things, what head us, pulls us back from the edge. Going it alone won't fix it. Diggle knows how to pull himself out of pain and darkness, something Oliver is still learning to do for himself, but that doesn't mean that's what he needs to do every time. He needs to rely on his family, if he had he probably wouldn't be tied up in some warehouse getting tortured by Andy. How much you want to bet he didn't include the others on his decision to go after Andy like that, that he didn't tell them where he was going or at least mislead them a little? Going it alone isn't the answer. He needs the love of those who really love him to get through this. They can't fix the Andy issue but they can help him not be destroyed by it. 4x19 showed us Diggle trying to handle all this pain and guilt on his own does not lead to good things. He needs his family to get through this. He's falling apart without them.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 05-02-2016 at 11:59 PM
Old 05-04-2016, 08:42 PM
I am your father

Moderator of ...
Arrow

The thing is that includying Lyla on this could be dangerous At least, he should solve his issues with Andy as son as possible so Lyla and Sara stop being in risk. I'm sure they will be there by the time he finishes with this mess.

You're welcome, BTW!

icon by me | Gina~.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

The Diggle family had all sort of awesomeness together tonight including baby Sara. I loved it.
Old 05-04-2016, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

I was so excited that Lyla was in tonight's ep! Diggle really needed her. They had some awesome scenes together and with baby Sara.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top