Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2017, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
Do you have a bad feeling? I never thought about it... by now Diggle and Lyla seem to be safe.
Yea, i always assumed Dig and Lyla were safe as well but lately when i watch I worry about them. Im not sure why. Maybe cause they had been fighting a lot added on top of the fact that it seems like they have trouble having budget to pay for Audrey or working around her schedule to fit her in. I dunno. Maybe I'm worrying over nothing.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

Well, I think they wouldn't divorce anymore... I believe they are okay with each other. She will understand him after all, as well as he does with her. But yeah, I'm not sure if she is safe talking about her life. However, I hope the Arrow writers do not kill another character.
Old 12-22-2017, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

Did you guys not actually see 606? They were happy. And good. Strong. There was nothing to make us think we need to be worried. I don't get it.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-23-2017, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

They have had arguments in other ocassions in spite of 606
Old 12-27-2017, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

They were good then upset then back to okay in 6xo6. Either way though it’s a feeling I keep getting and I hope is wrong.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

606 was the most recent ep though. Which showed us they are good. And arguments are part of relationships, thats healthy actually. It in 606 they were a strong happy team. They've had the same arrangement with Audrey for years, they aren't going to change it. Dyla has always been their plan and always will be, that's all I'm saying.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-27-2017 at 10:54 PM
Old 12-30-2017, 07:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
606 was the most recent ep though. Which showed us they are good. And arguments are part of relationships, thats healthy actually. It in 606 they were a strong happy team. They've had the same arrangement with Audrey for years, they aren't going to change it. Dyla has always been their plan and always will be, that's all I'm saying.
I agree. They argue over things and then talk it out, it's what they've been doing for years this time around in their relationship, though I bet their one in Afghanistan wasn't like it, .

I was a bit worried when Dinah was spending so many scenes with Diggle earlier in the season as JH tends to play up the sexier aspects of her character but I don't think there's actually anything there and most of her relationship issues are centring around Vince/Vigilante.

I guess Lyla will be on a couple more times in 6B as usual. I don't think the writers have anything to gain by breaking them up.
Old 12-30-2017, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

I wouldn't be worried of Dinah. I know drama exists in these kind of TV shows but I don't like that belief that every woman who is a close friend to a man should be involved romantically with him or be "accused" of wanting to do it. I mean what she did could have been done by Oliver, Rene, whoever.
I don't think they will ever break up. I just hope the writers don't kill her
Old 12-30-2017, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah no, that was just bringing her into the team more. They've shot that romantic idea down a million times, lol. And I mean we saw Dyla in 606, still very much in love. And I don't think she's in danger of dying. She's not on the show enough for them to want to do that.

I'm exciting news, Audrey liked my tweet saying we need more Lyla and asking her to come back! So cool!
Old 12-30-2017, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

^ that's cool.
Old 12-30-2017, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

Yes I'm hoping it means once she's done with her other show, she will be back on Arrow.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

We need more of Lyla
Old 01-08-2018, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

Audrey liked another one of my tweets about needing more Lyla and Dyla on my screen!
Old 01-09-2018, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

You think she might be back?
Old 01-09-2018, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

I think so. She’s had the same arrangement with Arrow forever and she close working with David. I think she just ha to finish her other show first then she could definitely be back.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread