Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2017, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea some people may live under a rock and don't follow casting news that's where I'm getting my speculation of whose alive|whose dead is solely by the regular status actors and a few other stuff
Old 08-13-2017, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
I think so... at some point it seems to be no-sense. But if someone doesn't read Arrow news won't know anything about who died and who didn't. I have one friend who only watches the TV shows.
Yeah following spoilers and news obviously does help. But to certain degree even just watching the show should tell you who is too important to die.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-18-2017, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea do agree with that watching the show does give hints on who is too important
Old 08-18-2017, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

I feel like they make it pretty obvious who Oliver can't live/survive without.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-20-2017, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Plus TPTB have stated no killing of Thea his last family member - plus the series regulars associated to Black Siren|WildDog|Juliana
Old 08-20-2017, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah following spoilers and news obviously does help. But to certain degree even just watching the show should tell you who is too important to die.
It seems so, but in Arrow died a lot of characters who seemed to be very very important since season one, so now I don't trust the writers

Quote:
Plus TPTB have stated no killing of Thea his last family member - plus the series regulars associated to Black Siren|WildDog|Juliana
and Curtis?
Old 08-20-2017, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
It seems so, but in Arrow died a lot of characters who seemed to be very very important since season one, so now I don't trust the writers

and Curtis?
None of those characters are Felicity, Diggle, and Thea though. Those three matter too much to Oliver's development and journey to die. We should all know that by now. Previous deaths like Moira and Tommy were very sad but it's debatable whether they were very very important to Oliver's story. I mean they were on the level that he loved them but as far his development and stuff he's surviving. He can't lose Felicity, Diggle, or Thea and survive. He needs them too much. And bottom line it doesn't matter who has died in the past, it doesn't change that Felicity, Diggle, and Thea are too important to die. That's why they are alive and others are dead after all. They are the core of the show and any of them dying changes the show too much and you risk people leaving especially with Felicity and Diggle. So they were awlasy safe. That much is obvious.

MG never actually said Curtis was safe. The other three mentioned are only safe because they just got new deals. Doesn't mean Curtis is dead, just it's in no way guaranteed is all.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm very very scared for Nyssa and Quentin I can understand Nyssa but we know for sure Samantha just from casting news of the nana and trailer seeing Oliver|William together plus killing of Samantha to push focus on father|son is reasonable and would love that dynamics storyline
Old 08-21-2017, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

@IBelieve Tommy, Moira, Sara and Laurel were very important for the show and for the story. Perhaps Sara wasn't as important as the other three because she was "dead" the entire season one, but they had a big role in Oliver's life since season one. Oliver wouldn't survive another death, not because who they are but because how many people he lost. And honestly Diggle and Felicity grew a lot in season one but if they died there their deaths wouldn't be as important as, for example, Tommy's was. But I always feel that it was Tommy's destiny, it is like it was already told from the start.

Nyssa shouldn't die yet, I think there's a lot to tell about her. But it can happen, sadly
Old 08-21-2017, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quentin has been filming every ep. He's safe.

And agree to disagree. Not every is the same to a person. Not every death is the same. That's just how life is. It's not just about the number of people who die. Like if for example Curtis died it would be very very sad for Oliver but it wouldn't destroy him but losing Felicity, Thea or Diggle would destroy him, probably Felicity and Thea more so but still. There's a difference in the relationships in his life just like there is for everyone. Sorry but all relationships are not equal, not on a tv show and not in real life. And this isn't season one anymore so it doesn't matter who was he was closer to then. Only now matters. And characters wouldn't get killed off if they were necessary to Oliver's story in terms of continued growth and evolution and development. Doesn't mean they didn't matter to him and important might not have been the right word to use because yes people like Tommy and Moira were important to him and obviously played important parts in his story but I was talking necessary for his continued growth on the show. Still devastating deaths of course but they weren't as necessary to his continued growth as Diggle, Felicity and Thea are. They just aren't or they wouldn't be dead. This show isn't going to kill people Oliver needs to survive. So any deaths so far are ones they knew he could survive. Doesn't make them not important but there are people Oliver just can't lose and be expected to function at all, and that's Felicity,Thea more so and then Diggle. And well his son too of course. Those people will always be safe. Unless maybe they actually requested to be killed off but I don't think that would happen anyway. And the EPs have pretty much made it clear these are always safe maybe Felicity and Thea slightly more so than Diggle but still he's in that group,and the kid is just obvious, so I feel comfortable saying all this. But agree to disagree if you want.

Also Tommy was not who they actually wanted to kill in season one, that's why Colin didn't even know he was dying until more than halfway through the season but I won't get into that in here. Just wanted to point out it really wasn't his destiny to die things just changed or didn't go as planned.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 08-21-2017 at 08:39 PM
Old 08-23-2017, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm just afraid over Nyssa cause Katrina is involved in yet another pilot after Training Day failed not sure if it was Bill's untiming death or not
Old 08-23-2017, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah and after they finished filming 523 she had very goodbye-ish post on her IG. I think there's a good chance she died. But they could still use her in flashbacks on LOT.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Add me please
Old 08-24-2017, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow fan (View Post)
Add me please
Welcome
Old 08-24-2017, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
Welcome

Thanks
Closed Thread   Post New Thread