Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2014, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

No problem... and thanks for adding it again
(btw it was all good in the last thread that's where I found it alright )

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-01-2014, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

I'm going to add you right now ds44

Don't get me wrong, but when Carla opened the thread, the banner was a different image, a picture of a puzzle, so I told her I deleted it and kept with the link of the picture because maybe it was something wrong of tinypic, and I was waiting for finding it or making it again. I also checked last threads and the banner kept being that picture, it was weird .

EDIT: Found new fanvids!

And found this one:

Last edited by Charlone; 12-01-2014 at 05:38 PM
Old 12-02-2014, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome new vids

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 12-02-2014, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

maybe there was something wrong with tinypics

thanks for all the vids

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-02-2014, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad to see more OL vids being made

Old 12-03-2014, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gotta love when we get new vids and arts
Old 12-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

and people spend a long time and it makes look so good these videos
Old 12-04-2014, 02:34 PM
Extreme Fan

'I hate to break-up this luvfest for our couple, but u all did hear Ollie refer to Sara in his convo with Barry in last nite's episode az the 'woman he luvs???' I'm tellin ya, i cannot wait til Laurel fallz for Ted, Hard! & can't keep it to herself & haz to tell anybody & everybody, including Oliver. I hope she tellz him that she haz never felt for any man, including Him! what she feelz for Ted, i hope she tellz him that Ted iz the man of her dreams & the man she waz meant too be with all along & that they are meant too be together, how that Ted fully supports her in anything she wants to do & when he sayz stuff too her, he really meanz what he sayz & iz not just sayin it, he's not bs-ing her. He really doez right by her & he means the world to her & she means the world to him, & i hope that it hurts the hell out of Ollie, i wanted to hurt just that much & thensum. So az u all can tell, i'm still Pissed! at the xecutive-producers for writing this half-azz backwards bullcrap that they wrote last season & then to really do a big F-U! to us Oliver & Laurel Fans by having him say that he luved Sara & how her death haz really messed him up even more emotionally & mentally. I just don't know what the hell these guyz are doin, but i wish they wuld make up their mindz already & stick with whatever it iz they Think! they want to write!' d.v.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

I don't think the rage is needed, even when being an Oliver & Laurel fan. Oliver was just pointing about people who died (correct me if I'm wrong), then he talked about Sara. We can't deny she wasn't important for him, so what did you want of him to say? "A woman who was my ex-girlfriend"? I understand the reason why the fact that Oliver loved Sara could be something that Oliver&Laurel biggest shippers would not like. Yes, he loved Sara, but that doesn't mean he did it since the first time, or that he did it while he was still in a relationship with Laurel. For some reasons, I believe that his feelings towards Sara started to have a deeply development on the island and in season two.
What I'm trying to say, it's that his comment didn't mean he loved Sara more than Laurel, and also it didn't mean that he already loved her while he and Laurel were in a relationship.

And, for making a reminder, it'd be more pleasant to not use words like "half-ass" or "bullcrap" when refering to a scene or the way of how is being written some plots, because it could offend someone else. Another less insulting words may work better for making an argument or opinion .

Last edited by Charlone; 12-04-2014 at 03:56 PM
Old 12-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

i think he loved Sara as he loves Laurel and Felicity. its a special kind of love. nothing too special to say it was the woman of his life.
but she meant a lot to him
Old 12-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilove (View Post)
What I'm trying to say, it's that his comment didn't mean he loved Sara more than Laurel, and also it didn't mean that he already loved her while he and Laurel were in a relationship.
I agree completely. There are many ways to love as well Let's not forget that a huge part of Oliver's need to survive on the island was about coming home to Laurel. Laurel is such an integral part of Oliver's life. Oliver loving Sarah, doesn't diminish his love for Laurel at all
Old 12-05-2014, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
I agree completely. There are many ways to love as well Let's not forget that a huge part of Oliver's need to survive on the island was about coming home to Laurel. Laurel is such an integral part of Oliver's life. Oliver loving Sarah, doesn't diminish his love for Laurel at all
I completely agree. I believe that Laurel is the love of Oliver's life

Old 12-06-2014, 10:26 AM
Loyal Fan

So do I! They're meant to be.

Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher
Old 12-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I wasn't upset by his saying he loved Sara simply cause this is a greg bertlani show. He writes stories in a way where the main pairing come back together despite having loved others. He writes them as being the most meaningful person in the others lives. I would think that oliver was a bigger douche than I think he can be if he had been cruel enough to do to laurel what he did in S2 if he didn't care about Sara. She mattered to him, but I don't think she is the love of his life. If that were the case why couldn't he let go of Laurel. No matter what mistakes Oliver has made, his bond with Laurel doesn't die. They get angry with each other and they make up. They have a bond that transcends a lot of relationships he has had with others. They dated all through high school and college. They knew each other as kids. Yes, they both made some big mistakes, but it doesn't change the fact that other than Tommy, she is the one person (outside of family) that he has known the longest. So, I guess to conclude, his loving sara doesn't take away from what he feels for and has always felt for Laurel. She is his constant.
Old 12-08-2014, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want scenes! I want scenes! I want scenes!

Did I mention I want scenes??!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top