Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2014, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

Hi Hill It's time for a new thread! Any title ideas? If anyone wants please open a new one or answer this
Old 10-13-2014, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaronhorizon (View Post)
Three seasons in and I still think Oliver and Laurel work better in the looks department. Oliver and Felicity look too much like brother and sister, if not "chemistry-wise". And Laurel's training to be Black Canary!
I really want to see her personal journey in this, and I'd much like Oliver have a lesser role to play in her growth. I'd like to see it kept a secret from everyone else, ideally.
They didn't strike me as brother and sister.

I prefer Olaurel because they just have such a deep connection. There is a deep yearning right beneath the surface. She will always be a huge part of his life, forever. I believe there will never come a time when they are irrelevant to each other. Even if they aren't together for a time, that's exactly what it is FOR A TIME. They will always find their way home, it's where they belong. Any other person is temporary.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 10-13-2014, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

New thread: Destined Lovers {Oliver♥Laurel} #17: You are more important to me than anyone. -Oliver please tell me if you want to change the title