Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2013, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They all jumped ship
Old 12-22-2013, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilSonღFan (View Post)
They all jumped ship
Then why are they still on the list?

That is annoying.

Say (all I need ) - one republic

Reminds me of OLAUREL

Not over you -Gavin Degraw

^ also reminds me of OLAUREL

Aly&aj - chemicals react

If I lose myself - one republic

All these remind me of OLAUREL

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504

Last edited by falling slowly; 12-22-2013 at 01:41 AM
Old 12-22-2013, 11:34 AM
Extreme Fan

'Hey! Falling Slowly, 2 hell wit thoze who have supposedly jumped ship, dey can stay on dat Titantic 4 all i care. I've bout had it wit theze e.p's/writers and if dey can c dat dere r fanz out dere who luv OLaurel, den 2 hell wit em also. Now, az 4 deir lack of contact, i blieve dat dat will change once Ollie c's Laurel i guess will b dating Blood, Ollie iz not goin 2 dink nutin of it, cos all he wants iz 4 Laurel 2 b happy. And if it seemz dat she iz wit dis fool, den so b it, Ollie won't nterfere, but you all r 4geting sumthin, Slade Wilson! U all know dat he wants revenge against Oliver 4 wut he c's n hiz mind Oliver b-ing responsible 4 Shado gettin killed. So tell me peeps, 'Wut wuld it do 4 him 2 harm or kill Felicity???' Yeah! it wuld piss him off & he probably wuld want 2 kill Slade. But i don't dink he will, remember da promise he made himself, 2 honour Tommy's memory, he wuldn't kill n-emore, now granted, da reason y he killed Count Vertigo wuz cos, he had no other choice, he wuz goin 2 pump Felicity full of dat crap. And remember da look on hiz face after he did it, he didn't want 2 do dat, but Vertigo had 2 b stopped from hurting hiz 'Friend'! And i don't doubt dat he may even luv Felicity, but hell, he luves Diggle 2 i bet and hiz sista & hiz mom, he wuld have dun da same ding 4 n-e of em, not just her. It will take sumthin so sinister & evil, dat i truly blieve dat Slade will do 2 Laurel, it will make Ollie cross dat line and he won't care dat dere iz a choice or another option dat iz lawful, he will want 2 go after Slade cos he will have pushed him 2 such a blind rage, dat all Oliver will want iz 2 kill him 4 wut he doez 2 Laurel, the true love of hiz life, no other woman but her will bring out such primal anger n him. And he won't b alone, once her sista, Sara finds out, Oh! it's goin 2 b on like donkey kong, dey both r goin 2 take Slade out. I really hope dat theze e.p's/writers take da route of trying 2 put our couple back 2gether, if it's not dis storyline, den Dammit! wutsoevah it iz, dey better do it & do it quickly. Katie/Laurel iz suppose 2 b da lead actress n dis show, not da supporting actress b-ing da lead & da lead actriess taking da supporting spot. Dat's not right or fair, so dey better get it 2gether cos like i said b4, a big part of me hopes dat Katie goez elsewhere if dey r not goin 2 treat her & da character da way she deserves 2 be treated. And i'm really hoping dat dey r not da same kind of people who listen 2 just a minority of a fanbase, if dey r like dat, den i need 2 give up dis show pronto. But a part of me iz still hoping 4 da best 4 OLaurel! i just wish dey will listen 2 us 2!' d.v.
Old 12-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I assume your saying oliver will save Laurel from slade...because I assume he will go after her because he knows how much she means to oliver and slade wants him to suffer

Old 12-22-2013, 09:34 PM
New Fan

i did not jump ! ) I always just lurk around.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawn (View Post)
i did not jump ! ) I always just lurk around.
No more

I think Laurel will be getting a lot of development soon which can only mean good things for our couple

Old 12-23-2013, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

I've only just started on season 1. So Laurel's real name is Dinah. Does that mean she's the Dinah from the comics? Oliver's main love interest and the Black Canary?

I'm just so confused. Help a newbie out here, please.
Old 12-23-2013, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think she was named final after her mother.

And I don't think BC is romantically linked to oliver .in comics but I could be wrong. I never read the comics

Old 12-23-2013, 05:52 PM
New Fan

I just really hope sooner or later they would do a turn table things for laurel, I mean the way she started is meeeh, she's not in the action field~! I think the only reason why OF is a strong ship because they're in the action field.. and stephen always promotes them in his fb page..
Old 12-26-2013, 08:48 AM
Extreme Fan

'Wut i'm sayin Falling Slowly, iz dat Ollie won't b dere 2 save her, he will go after Slade wn Laurel gets hurt so badly or worse, near deaths door. She will either nd up n da hospital 4 major njuries dat may have her either n a coma or on life-support. Da thought of her dying by Slade b-ing viscious&vindictive will make Oliver go after him wit such fury, u all know how he felt wn Tommy died, it still had a profound affect on him even upto recently wit da hallucinations he wuz having all cosed by da guilt he wuz still feelin from wut all went down prior 2 Tommy dying. Oliver iz so goin 2 blame himself 4 not b-ing dere 4 her n her time of need, but we will all know dat it iz not hiz fault, he'z not goin 2 have a clue bout Slade b-ing alive&wanting 2 make him suffer all bcuz of sum bs bout Shado gettin killed. Dat's y i said wut i said, Ollie iz goin 2 go after Slade once he findz out dat Laurel haz been severly hurt by him directly!' d.v.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlingcity (View Post)
Actually in the comics. Dinah and Oliver get married but then they end their marriage and separate. And in the new 52 comics they don't interact Dinah is Dinah Drake.

So comic for O/L isn't really a strong argument. A lot of people don't know the comics so they think they are canon

I've just started watching Arrow literally episode 2, after rave reviews from my friends. So far I'm not crazy about O/L just yet cos I think she's kinda mean to him..but I hear there's a shipping this fandom is crazy for, so I'm guessing it going to get good! Is it O/L?
Comic stuff should only be posted in the comic thread some poeple haven't read the comics so your spoiling that for people who don't know about the comics
Old 12-28-2013, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just love them together. His expression around her.

I'm keeping my hopes that they become I couple. They are so perfect together

Old 12-28-2013, 04:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilSonღFan (View Post)
Comic stuff should only be posted in the comic thread some poeple haven't read the comics so your spoiling that for people who don't know about the comics
My bad, I'm new as you can see. And I was only responding to minianneboleynx8 and falling slowly they were discussing it so I thought it was fine...

Cos they already "spoiled" the fact they were once married. So I didn't know it was a "spoiler" since it was already being talked about.

Convo below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniAnneBoleynx8 (View Post)
Yes, in the comics Green Arrow's one true love is Black Canary/Dinah "Laurel" Lance and they do marry ...they have more bumps in the road than,say, Superman/Lois(i.e. Ollie cheats on her in the comics) but they are each other's true love.

Also, in the comics when Dinah becomes Canary she originally has naturally dark hair and wears a blonde wig to fight crime so looks like Arrow will take that route
Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
In the comics they get married.
Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
Do they really? Every one says they aren't together in the comics on the spoiler thread.

I am just so excited for what's to come for oliver and laurel

Sooner or later they will get together
People seemed confused so I thought I'd just clear up the fact that they separate. And the info about the new 52 comics how they don't interact much.

I guess we should all save the comic stuff, for the comic thread. Good to know.
Old 12-28-2013, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I unapaproved all your posts since as Mandi pointed out, comics should only be talked about in the Spoiler thread

@ Starlingcity. Welcome to Please read the rules then you know all about our spoiler policy

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-28-2013, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

That video is amazing. I love that song it's so perfect for them

Closed Thread   Post New Thread