Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2013, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bi
Quote:
Originally Posted by italiangal (View Post)
Ok ok....what the hell is going on with our ship?

Where is Laurel and why isn't she around much, are they trying to actually run her out of the show like many want and predict? I don't want it, nor do the OL fans. I cant seem to understand what they are trying to do. These guys are growing so distant...it's even worse then last season where eps went by and not scene of the two. I have no idea if these two will ever get past the problems now

I think they will get past it no matter how much time passes.

These two have a special connection and she is special enough to Oliver to help him get through and stay alive on the island.

I think the olicity fans are just having wishful thinking. Laurel is not going anywhere the same way felicity is not going anywhere.

I do feel like the writers need to pump up laurels story a bit faster. I do not.like the fact that she missed a few episodes but in the end I think Oliver and laurel will end up together even if it takes a while
They have so much love for each other and history together and that doesn't just evaporate overnight: love:

In interviews Katie seems confident in olaurels love story....that they will be each others lasts

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Closed Thread   Post New Thread