Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2013, 11:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
^^Gorgeous Art.

I think we are going to get a flashback episode of before the island. I really want to see when they took that picture.

I am a sucker for internal problems so I am very happy Tommy is a nonissue.
Ditto, yeah pre island episode would be awesome.

Yeah no more triangles after this, in fact I never really disliked the O/L/T situation, it was never really a real triangle. So yeah no more illussions of triangles after or any attempt at a real triangle. Laurel/Oliver don't even need that, they have enough obstacles to outlive this show.lol, literally if they so wish for drama., they a got plenty to work with with their internal issues, and some other external factors. I'm not a person who just hates all ideas of triangles, sometimes they a necessary evil for a little while, here in this show, with these two they really aren't necessary, if anything at all, something for a little short while. I consider the o/l/t triangle to be the biggest "triangle" we will and should ever see in this show ( for either of those three characters especially the main character ollie, obviously they are other characters and ships and they could have their own big triangle, whether its Roy/Thea/x, Carly/diggle/x etc). At least with this 'triangle" its playing a part in driving Tommy to the dark side and it wasn't in your face too, so it didn't disturb the show. Yeah I shudder to think something, a much much worse triangle could come after this, and would be even way, a lot more unnecessary than the O/L/T

Jesnsengurls07. Cool stuff thanks.

Last edited by HunterX; 04-29-2013 at 01:20 PM
Old 04-29-2013, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome arts...
I already wondered when watching the episode, when they took that pictuer in reality or if Laurel was wearing a wig.. since she's not a blonde anymore for a while now..

I hope we'll get more scenes on Wednesday..

BTW did you guys notice, that when Felicity and Diggle talked to Ollie about Laurel.. Felicity show no sign of jealousy?

I added all the possible titles... we really have a lot of them.. now we need to kill some threads

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©

Last edited by kostilicious; 04-29-2013 at 02:16 PM
Old 04-29-2013, 02:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterX (View Post)

Yeah no more triangles after this, in fact I never really disliked the O/L/T situation, it was never really a real triangle. So yeah no more illussions of triangles after or any attempt at a real triangle. Laurel/Oliver don't even need that, they have enough obstacles to outlive this show.lol, literally if they so wish for drama., they a got plenty to work with with their internal issues, and some other external factors. I'm not a person who just hates all ideas of triangles, sometimes they a necessary evil for a little while, here in this show, with these two they really aren't necessary, if anything at all, something for a little short while. I consider the o/l/t triangle to be the biggest "triangle" we will and should ever see in this show ( for either of those three characters especially the main character ollie, obviously they are other characters and ships and they could have their own big triangle, whether its Roy/Thea/x, Carly/diggle/x etc). At least with this 'triangle" its playing a part in driving Tommy to the dark side and it wasn't in your face too, so it didn't disturb the show. Yeah I shudder to think something, a much much worse triangle could come after this, and would be even way, a lot more unnecessary than the O/L/T

"I'm in total agreement with you HUNTERX. No TRIANGLES unless they are necessary, i mean, they have to serve a daggone good purpose other than just a plot device, you understand what i'm saying??? And i know that these producers and writers are better than that to come up with just stupid plot points, they can't be like TVD producers and writers, they just can't be". D.V.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterX (View Post)

I hope they don't do a O/L/Arrow triangle like Smallville did with Clois and the Blur.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
Awesome arts...
I already wondered when watching the episode, when they took that pictuer in reality or if Laurel was wearing a wig.. since she's not a blonde anymore for a while now..

I hope we'll get more scenes on Wednesday..

BTW did you guys notice, that when Felicity and Diggle talked to Ollie about Laurel.. Felicity show no sign of jealousy?

I added all the possible titles... we really have a lot of them.. now we need to kill some threads
They could have just photoshopped that pic cuz Katie looks young in that pic.. but who knows??

Yeah I did notice that a little bit as well..

Okay let's kill some threads then Holly!!
Old 04-30-2013, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Last edited by ShadowhunterღReader; 05-02-2013 at 04:08 PM
Old 05-01-2013, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

@ Lostcandy: I unapproved your psot, because there were spoilers in it.. why post them, if you know you are posting spoilers? And I also guess you know those aren't allowed on tv show boards..

I looked like that was a sneek peak.. you can post them and talk about them in the sneek peak thread.. but that's it..

thanks..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danity Vampyro (View Post)
"You said it all here MOONLIGHT_SHINE! and i wish you could take this post over to the TWOP. I so love this episode and i'm grateful for Tommy using his five senses and breaking it off with Laureland Oliver finally admitting that he is still and always will be as far as i'm concerned in love with Laurel and that's not going to change. I hate that Diggle left the team, but that's not going to last long, Oliver is just going too have stop making certain promises he know daggone well he can't keep. Love the promo for this upcoming episode, can't wait til Wednesday night gets here and here's hoping we get more Laurel & Oliver in these last three episodes!!!" D.V.
Thank you very much! I just had to get it out there while I had enough motivation to write up my thoughts. Same here, there would be even more hurt involved if he was to break things off in the future. I believe Tommy did it at the right time after realizing that Oliver isn't over Laurel. I believe the same, I really do think he loved her, but only actually realized this when he was on the island coming to near death experiences almost every single hour of the day. I'm sure Diggle and Oliver will make up eventually, he must know that Laurel always comes first, and always has. Oliver did exactly the same in episode 13 as The Vigilante, the other option was to find out what his mother was actually plotting, but he still turned to Laurel. I'm sure we'll see more of their back story in the upcoming episodes. Its inevitable.

Quote:
Great post moonlight. I'm just happy Oliver and Laurel are in the same orbit now. I noticed the lack of scenes, but I never paid attention to the timing of it. Interesting.

I love his attitude about lunch. I'm a little surprise Laurel didn't mention it to Tommy. I really liked Tommy in this episode. He was so selfless.

I love the scenes with Laurel and Moira.

This episode reminded me of the episodes at the beginning of the scenes. It has the same quality.
Same here! There's a small hint of timing there, not much but just enough to catch your eyes. If Laurel was captured and almost killed, then normally Oliver would be there right by her side afterwards to see if she's alright, but because he was The Vigilante at the time he probably saw reality and realized how much this girl ends up in danger when she's around him. He probably thought that danger would follow him even if he wasn't wearing his hood. So I think he took a breather and distracted himself with her colleague. Tommy was very selfless in this episode. Their was kind of a parallel to both of their relationships.

#1 - The scene were Laurel and Tommy walked away with the child in the police station. The look on Oliver's face expressed so much. He actually misses her, he misses being with Laurel and now seeing that she's perfectly happy with somebody else by her side, especially walking out the door with a child in their hands it got to him more than he would have ever of imagined. He noticed the perfect family picture of the girl he loves more than anything with another man, and that if it was to progress then children might be an option in the future.

2# When Oliver and Laurel were outside his bedroom after putting the child to sleep, they left the room together (another family/child parallel) and ended up having a short but sweet heart to heart. Tommy was around the corner, he was aware that Oliver has watched Laurel put the child to bed and that they talked about how much he'd changed for the better. That she's seeing him in a different light and its affecting her. She felt the attraction and so did he, is hasn't been lost. Tommy from around the corner saw every moment of it and felt hurt just as Oliver had been beforehand.

I love those gifs and arts so much! The first picture probably was manipulated to make them look younger.
I love the gif over Oliver and Laurel talking over Thea doing community service for her. To me it seemed she felt feelings of Thea being a little sister to her, and she's a very close person to Oliver. I think she felt good in herself to be reconnecting with both of them.

"Whoever this guy is, he's got a habit of putting himself between danger and you"

Perfect quote made be Quentin here! If only he knew who The Vigilante was, and that's why Laurel always ends up in so much danger when they're together.

That last gif is absolutely stunning! That was a kiss well overdue they shared.

Quote:
^^Gorgeous Art.

I think we are going to get a flashback episode of before the island. I really want to see when they took that picture.

I am a sucker for internal problems so I am very happy Tommy is a nonissue.
I hope for the same! I would also love to see what day they took the picture. It looks to be a very important moment, and from how dressed up they look it must have been. You're right, Holly. Katie was probably wearing a wig to get that look and hair colour.

I noticed the talk that Felicity and Diggle brought up. Even they see how much Oliver's heart is affected by Laurel, and that's not just going to go away, or be placed into the shadows.

- Katie
Old 05-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope we'll get something new tonight.. :nos:

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Extreme Fan

'I also hope we get something tonite QoB!' d.v.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

I DIDNT WATCH YET BUT I SAW A GIF SET ON TUMBLR AND IM CRYING
Old 05-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Good episode for Oliver and Laurel.

RIP JoJo. Love you. Best friend that anybody can have.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by million little stars (View Post)
I DIDNT WATCH YET BUT I SAW A GIF SET ON TUMBLR AND IM CRYING
"MILLION LITTLE STARS! you crying and bawling your eyes out, i'm holding my hand over my mouth to keep from screaming. These two are so meant too be together and this is just my opinion, but i think something EPIC! is going too happen come the season finale. OLIVER & LAUREL-THEY ARE THE TRUTH!!!" D.V.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG.. I don't know where to begin... we got soooo much

new possible titles:
You belong with Oliver. -Tommy
"You're not still in love with me." "I can't do that." "Why not?" "Because it wouldn't be true."

aaannd we got something off our wishlist.. Flashback

BUT.. what really was going on in my mind..

Do you think Laurel set off his cheating by asking him to move in together???

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©

Last edited by kostilicious; 05-02-2013 at 03:34 PM
Old 05-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I found she kinda did.. by pushing the subject of moving into together on him.. maybe if she didn't bring it up he wouldn't have done what he did.. but who knows overall I was soooo happy with their scenes last night

Love the titles
You can also add in:
"I just want you to be happy. It's what I've always wanted" as well what do you think?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread