Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2016, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

Oh and Gina I'm not sure how many earths there are. Do we know? Does the team know? I can't recall. I know there was 52 breaches that TF had to close, correct? To play off the New 52 comics.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
"Earth-S" is not Earth-3
How do you know?
Old 08-05-2016, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
^ You are farther then me. I did randomly watch the crossover episode but I've only see like the first 5 episodes. I wasnt a huge fan of the show at first many many people have told me it got stronger as the season went on. It was always on my list to give a second chance to and now with it being apart of the universe i need to make it happen like yesterday.
yeah same with me i need to catch up before the new season begins hehe
Old 08-09-2016, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
I couldn't stay away from Supergirl from the beginning. how did you do that?
Well Supergirl is interesting and when the tv is on and Warner Channel is airing Supergirl I try to watch it but I've been kind of a slacker with DC tv shows this year. I'm not a big fan of Superman or of their superpowers so maybe that's why Supergirl might not be compelling for me or other people, I don't know . I guess Crystal and Heidi have a different reason.

I don't read the comics but well, I asked because when I read "Earth 3" I was surprised
Old 08-14-2016, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if Tommy's still alive from the Earth Kara's from? Also, it would be awesome if Jeremiah was somehow on Lian Yu on Earth-1 due to a Cadmus experiment that sent him here? That would be awesome, if he and Oliver struggled on the island together for a while.
Old 08-15-2016, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

I'm lost about the second thing you said but, yeah, it would be interesting to see if Tommy is still alive there. Imagine a meet between Oliver and him, that would be incredible
Old 08-16-2016, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm30 (View Post)
I wonder if Tommy's still alive from the Earth Kara's from? Also, it would be awesome if Jeremiah was somehow on Lian Yu on Earth-1 due to a Cadmus experiment that sent him here? That would be awesome, if he and Oliver struggled on the island together for a while.
that would be very interesting... I hope they will say what Earth Kara is from.... 5 or 6 maybe?
Old 08-22-2016, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Id love to have Tommy alive even if it was a different earth just so we could have him back for an episode.

Im not sure if Colin could fit it into his schedule to film though with his Chicago Med Duties.
Old 08-25-2016, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

I agree, actually Colin must be very busy now with Chicago Med. I don't think he has the time but it'd be really nice to have him at least for one episode
Old 08-29-2016, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Why's Colin doing Chicago Med? I thought he got with reality and realized that procedurals are 20 years old and all genre shows are the tv of today. Everyone knows that

Also, when I mentioned about Jeremiah; I meant if an experiment he took part in at Project Cadmus somehow teleported him to our Earth (Earth-1) and to the island at the time Oliver was there. That would be great if they both helped each other out
Old 08-30-2016, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

I don't know, but it seems that he plays an interesting character there
Old 09-05-2016, 07:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I know for sure that probably this Arrow show wouldn't exist without Smallville. I know Oliver Queen got so popular on Smallville that they wanted to do an Arrow show. And for those who weren't aware, Oliver's family home during Season 1-2, is the Luthor Mansion.

Exactly Smallville paved the way for Arrow, and a whole generation of comic-superhero shows . Its the little show that could, that noone expected to do 10 years! Networks didnt take comic book shows seriously until Smallville become a hit long running series.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

I didn't expect Smalville to do 10 years. When I saw on TV it had ten I was really impressed. I don't think Arrow would do it, but maybe it could happen between all the DC tv shows.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait till the season starts and the crossover stuff begins once again
Old 09-21-2016, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm30 (View Post)
I can't wait till the season starts and the crossover stuff begins once again
I can't wait for crossovers either. They are awesome!!

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Closed Thread   Post New Thread