Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2014, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Canary {Sara Lance | Caity Lotz} #4: "That was the thing I wanted to capture: strong and capable." - Caity Lotz

Sara Lance
{The Canary}

thesupporters;
01. eternal◘fate
02. Hamburgo1001
03. *OldHollywoodStarlet
04. liomi95
05. bwm30
06. Ron_Beckett
07. Coconut1214
08. AlwaysCB
09. HaylijahღEndgame
10. TEL
11. Queen of Babble
12. JessieLiar
13. KeepThisaSecret
14. celestial_
15. Nici Dawson
16. Lostcandy
17. sagittarius13
18. quin611
19. Nici Dawson
20. AzureKnight
21. Kay0001
22. Walt Reynolds
23. bandcandy
24. Canarrow
25. Verbal Warning
26. Boringblog
27. *Dark_Angel*4eva
28. Olicitybubble

futuretitles;

Because Caity is delivering as Canary [Sara] in every capacity.
Because for her family, she'd sacrifice anything as shown.
"Dad if they hurt you or Laurel or mom, then I really would die."
Because she returned to make sure her family was safe.
"I can’t take the killing anymore"
"I did want to make sure I represented her strength. I didn't want to be a fake superhero." -Caity Lotz
"That was the thing I wanted to capture: strong and capable." -Caity Lotz

thepast;
01: "There’s someone new in town, a woman. She’s targeting men who target women."
02: "I think you're a survivor, I think you're one of the bravest people I've ever known." ~ Quentin Lance
03: Because no woman should ever suffer at the hands of men

Last edited by la villanelle; 08-23-2014 at 12:41 PM
Old 04-23-2014, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

bringing over from the last thread.

Quote:
For me it would be better if Sara started training Sin now and when she wants to retire or dies years from now. The much younger Sin can take her place.
This is a great idea.

Quote:
She doesn't do all the stunts obviously for insurance reasons, but she has said she does the fight scenes.
I know she did a lot of the wire work in death valley, and got thrown into a lot of walls. But fight scenes are so believable because she can do them.

Quote:
She can go be Manhunter since that role would suit her better anyway.
I thought this. I know they already had Kate spencer in season one. But they've changed so many characters already, she could totally be manhunter

Sarah is the canary for me. She can hold her own against anyone. laurel hasn't had the training. And nor would she be able to learn it so quickly.

The black canary was one of my favourite comic characters, birds of prey was one of my favourite series. And when arrow started I already hated the idea of laurel being the black canary. But then Sara came back. And one of my favourites was actually happening!
Old 04-23-2014, 04:37 AM
New Fan

Nice thread i love it.

Is anyone as nervous about Sara's fate as i am i can't ever remember being so bothered by the fate of a tv character i kinda feel silly lol.To me Arrow is my number1 show but if they kill Sara i think i might actually hate it [silly i know]

Side note i was watching Chuck recently Yvonne Strahovski would have been perfect as Laurel imo she is a great actress and looks good doing fight scenes jmo
Old 04-23-2014, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

bb. Yvonne would have been aces, if they were going to make laurel black canary.

I know what you mean, I watched arrow since the beginning but I didn't start loving it till Sara became the canary. If she dies I'll riot
Old 04-23-2014, 05:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canarrow (View Post)
Side note i was watching Chuck recently Yvonne Strahovski would have been perfect as Laurel imo she is a great actress and looks good doing fight scenes jmo
I never saw her in Chuck, but I saw her in Dexter and thought she was awful in it. Her character was one of the reasons why the show became unwatchable in the end.

The Arrow producers should have cast Katrina Law as Laurel, but to be fair to KC, the Laurel character was ill-conceived right from the start. And still, I expect her to take over in the end just like the Lois Lane character eventually took over in Smallville.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really like nyssa, I think she should come back. or canary spinoff. Of them two and sin fighting crime
Old 04-23-2014, 06:11 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I never saw her in Chuck, but I saw her in Dexter and thought she was awful in it. Her character was one of the reasons why the show became unwatchable in the end.

The Arrow producers should have cast Katrina Law as Laurel, but to be fair to KC, the Laurel character was ill-conceived right from the start. And still, I expect her to take over in the end just like the Lois Lane character eventually took over in Smallville.
Yvonne was awesome in Chuck her character Sara Walker is one of my fav characters of all time and Sara/Chuck possibly my fav tv couple of all time with Lois/Clark from Smallville[dont hate me lol]
Old 04-23-2014, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
I really like nyssa, I think she should come back. or canary spinoff. Of them two and sin fighting crime
I would love to see Nyssa again too and I would gladly jump on board of a Canary/Sin/LoA spin-off series. That would actually be a real spin-off show unlike the Flash series. They could have done the Flash without the Arrow tie-in. They just used Arrow as a springboard to create buzz for the show.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:16 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
bb. Yvonne would have been aces, if they were going to make laurel black canary.

I know what you mean, I watched arrow since the beginning but I didn't start loving it till Sara became the canary. If she dies I'll riot
I will riot to don't you worry and I'm the same i liked the show from the start but its not the same for me without Sara I've always had a soft spot for strong kick ass female characters and Caity plays a badass so well and does it without coming across as bitchy which is what we will get from Laurel no doubt.Plus as a guy [cough,cough] Caity Lotz has such a great body i will miss her in the Canary outfit
Old 04-23-2014, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

as a lesbian, I'm totally with you on missing Caity and her abs on my screen.

Canary/sin/Nyssa and the LoA would have been a much better spinoff. we need more kick ass female leads. And caity totally has that done.

Sara is so adorable

Last edited by la villanelle; 04-23-2014 at 06:36 AM
Old 04-23-2014, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new thread

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-23-2014, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

no problem

caity please! how do you do amazing
Old 04-23-2014, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Canary or Caity, is there a difference.

Old 04-23-2014, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they are the same person!!! the canary is real!!
Old 04-23-2014, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

I'm hoping Sara went to the Nyssa for help to take down Slade.

And I was right in knowing that Oliver cheated on Laurel with more than just Sara. Because that's a huge betrayal to just start with.

Last edited by Coconut1214; 04-23-2014 at 06:43 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread