Fan Forum Legend

eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love that.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 08:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Did Sara actually die when she took the Tibetian snake venom? Or was she just unconscious, that's how Oliver's magical herbs saved her? I really like how Oliver said "not again"

It always amused me how the LoA guy died pretty much immediately after taking the poison, but Sara held on for a long, long time, long enough to be saved
lancer6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I felt that she was close to dying but she wasn't all the way there yet, and yes poor Oliver. Always have to witness all the times Sara died.

Sara is a really strong person.
Old 07-30-2016, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

I love that Gif set mainly because I feel they have proved the statement to be true in the universe time and time again.

And no Sara didn't die when she took the snake venom. However had Oliver not had the island herbs she woukd have. Kind of like how he used them to help flush his system when he was poisoned by dead shots curare bullet.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 08:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I guess that's why this snake venom incident was never included in Sara's death count

at Sara's state of mind when she was at her grave, not wanting Oliver to know what she was doing so he can't save her. But Oliver figured it out anyway.
lancer6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's just sad when you think about the fact that Sara had not the happiest life. Even before the Island, she was having the affair with her sister boyfriend. Just seems like she was never truly happy.
Old 07-31-2016, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
It's just sad when you think about the fact that Sara had not the happiest life. Even before the Island, she was having the affair with her sister boyfriend. Just seems like she was never truly happy.
it's hard being a daughter of a policeman too...plus the Lances didn't have the best marriage
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
it's hard being a daughter of a policeman too...plus the Lances didn't have the best marriage
Well it seemed like they were in a good marriage until Sara "died"... it seems like her "death" is what split them up.
Old 07-31-2016, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ok...that could be true...
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
ok...that could be true...
It is.
We saw in the flashbacks that you probably don't remember since it's been a long time.

However, Dinah and Quentin were happy together and of course Sara was having the whole affair with Oliver at the time which Laurel was oblivious about but than they thought Sara died when the boat went down and that's how the Lance's found out about the affair. And Dinah never recovered from Sara's death. And of course she was the only one to really believe her daughter was alive and Quentin turned into a alcoholic....
Laurel became resentful.
Old 07-31-2016, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

Yea, I don't think Quentin became and alcoholic or was totally obsessed with his work until Sara died.

It was my impression they neither Dinah nor Quentin were able to really deal with her death so poor Laurel got shafted.

If I recall Dinah felt guilty because she knew Sara was gonna leave with Oliver and didn't stop here. Then Quentin felt Guilty because he thought if Sara and him were closer she would have told him the truth and then maybe he could have stopped her.
Old 07-31-2016, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Yea, I don't think Quentin became and alcoholic or was totally obsessed with his work until Sara died.

It was my impression they neither Dinah nor Quentin were able to really deal with her death so poor Laurel got shafted.

If I recall Dinah felt guilty because she knew Sara was gonna leave with Oliver and didn't stop here. Then Quentin felt Guilty because he thought if Sara and him were closer she would have told him the truth and then maybe he could have stopped her.
Yup completely agree.
Although Laurel/Quentin still were close... Quentin wasn't the best person at that time.

It feels like Dinah and Quentin couldn't deal with Sara death and it's sad because they had another daughter in Laurel.
I think that's why I'm upset that we aren't getting more Sara/Family moments after Laurel's death.

It seems like Sara's death brings out the worst and Lance, and with Laurel's death even though he's hurt, he can maintain his feelings because probably he knows that the worst side of him is what Laurel disliked....

Oh I don't remember all that guilty stuff.
Old 07-31-2016, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

There was an episode that dealt with it. Maybe more than one but I know we learned from the flashbacks that Dinah knew Sara left with Oliver and I believe that's when we learn she felt responsible because she didn't stop her.

I think in another episode it's Laurel who says that her dad felt guilty because he didn't know.
Reply   Post New Thread